FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[root][solution]Micromax a 25 and all MTK based handsets

60 posts
Thanks Meter: 11

By skywalker9969, Member on 22nd August 2013, 06:40 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hellow guys i am Bhavesh AKA skywalker i found new method to root MTK based devices like micromax karbonn

Simple method Just download root genius from below Follow the instructions and You are rooted.....(Tested by me)

You will not see superuser or superSU but you will find Kinguser(English version) dnt get confused its like super user only

WARNING: Dont replace kinguser with Superuser or SuperSU

DEVICES TESTED:
Micromax a25,a35,a44
Karbonn A1,A1+,A15,A21

Hit Thanks if i helped.....

btw this is my first post :P
Attached Files
File Type: zip RootGenius.zip - [Click for QR Code] (3.13 MB, 324882 views)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to skywalker9969 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift skywalker9969 Ad-Free

23rd August 2013, 04:43 PM |#2  
OP Member
Flag Mumbai

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skywalker9969

Hellow guys i am Bhavesh AKA skywalker i found new method to root MTK based devices like micromax karbonn

Simple method Just download root genius from below Follow the instructions and You are rooted.....(Tested by me)

You will not see superuser or superSU but you will find Kinguser(English version) dnt get confused its like super user only

DEVICES TESTED:
Micromax a25,a35,a44
Karbonn A1,A1+,A15,A21

OMG no replies :/
The Following User Says Thank You to skywalker9969 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift skywalker9969 Ad-Free
23rd August 2013, 05:21 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Unhappy root
Quote:

OMG no replies :/

I want to root my colors xfactor bold genx (X65). it is mtk based so please help me
23rd August 2013, 05:50 PM |#4  
OP Member
Flag Mumbai

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by niskar

I want to root my colors xfactor bold genx (X65). it is mtk based so please help me

u tried this???

or you can give a try to binary's ics root hit thnxx if i helped
The Following User Says Thank You to skywalker9969 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift skywalker9969 Ad-Free
24th August 2013, 10:34 AM |#5  

More
Tutorial step to step
Quote:

u tried this???

or you can give a try to binary's ics root hit thnxx if i helped

Please teach me step wise... i dont know how to root
25th August 2013, 09:56 AM |#6  
OP Member
Flag Mumbai

More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by niskar

Please teach me step wise... i dont know how to root

Requirements :

Windows PC or Laptop
Root Genius
Micromax A25 atleast 50 % charged
USB cable for connection

Step 1 : Download all the files which is mentioned on Requirement section.

Step 2 : Enable USB debugging on your Micromax a25 by Going to Settings >> applications >> development and tap for the USB debugging option.

Step 3 : Then extract the rooting tool kit file Root Genius zip file and run the file which named "Root+½-T.exe".

Step 4 : Connect your micromax a25 using USB cable with PC / Laptop(USB DEBUG MODE).

Step 5 : if your phone detected by software then click next and wait till the process ends.

Step 6 :You are ROOTED.....

Finally after following above 5 step just your Micromax a25 smarty is rooted now. I can say this process is esiest method for root your Micromax a25 smart ! Don't forget to share this method with your friends it will take just 1 min

Hit thanx if i helped you
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skywalker9969 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift skywalker9969 Ad-Free
25th February 2014, 10:26 AM |#7  
Flag Mahrashtra,aurangabad
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Quote:

DEVICES TESTED:
Micromax a25,a35,a44
Karbonn A1,A1+,A15,A21

hi bro
how to port rom for karbonn A1+
The Following User Says Thank You to Aleemk9 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Aleemk9 Ad-Free
7th May 2014, 12:41 AM |#8  
Flag Paris

More
Wink It works
I didn't try your root method as I am but I just post here to say that someone on frandroid (fr) forum has tried your method and thanks to you he now has an Iocean X7 phone root.
12th June 2014, 07:43 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Thumbs up It has Worked out like a charm :)
Quote:

DEVICES TESTED:
Micromax a25,a35,a44
Karbonn A1,A1+,A15,A21

Really thanks a lot for posting such an useful post.. i had been searching for rooting my micromax a 25 but ended up in nothing. this simple root genius app helped to get rid of the troubles caused earlier. Thanks a lot friend....
The Following User Says Thank You to deva1ramkav@gmail.com For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift deva1ramkav@gmail.com Ad-Free
21st June 2014, 07:57 PM |#10  
Flag Paris

More
Works on Icean X7S
It has been test on this french forum to root the Iocean X7S, apparently it was the only way to root this device !
Frandroid
24th June 2014, 07:39 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:

Requirements :

Windows PC or Laptop
Root Genius
Micromax A25 atleast 50 % charged
USB cable for connection

Step 1 : Download all the files which is mentioned on Requirement section.

Step 2 : Enable USB debugging on your Micromax a25 by Going to Settings >> applications >> development and tap for the USB debugging option.

Step 3 : Then extract the rooting tool kit file Root Genius zip file and run the file which named "Root+½-T.exe".

Step 4 : Connect your micromax a25 using USB cable with PC / Laptop(USB DEBUG MODE).

Step 5 : if your phone detected by software then click next and wait till the process ends.

Step 6 :You are ROOTED.....

Finally after following above 5 step just your Micromax a25 smarty is rooted now. I can say this process is esiest method for root your Micromax a25 smart ! Don't forget to share this method with your friends it will take just 1 min

Hit thanx if i helped you

Hello, what if my phone usb doesn't work can i still put the ROM on there?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)