Waterproof case?

Search This thread

jaws197

Sep 22, 2009
San Diego
I use the Krusell Sealabox great case

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

How do you like the Krusell? Do you still have use of the touchscreen? I'm still hoping that lifeproof will play ball and make a case for the One...

I'm really interested in your impressions of the case as I do a fair amount of kayaking on the ocean and would like a little more peace of mind when on the water....:confused:

snowwhite007

Jan 17, 2011
Scotland
How do you like the Krusell? Do you still have use of the touchscreen? I'm still hoping that lifeproof will play ball and make a case for the One...

I'm really interested in your impressions of the case as I do a fair amount of kayaking on the ocean and would like a little more peace of mind when on the water....:confused:

I love the case the touchscreen works perfect. I have actually taking this to a few waterparks with no trouble

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

olvrick

Dec 13, 2011
Kiev
I love the case the touchscreen works perfect. I have actually taking this to a few waterparks with no trouble

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Interested in buying one of theese, can you post few pictures of the phone in case?(wanna see how it fit)

btw, what model do you have? XL or 3XL?

Also can you post few pictures made by HTC One inside this case?

Im planning to do few underwater shots with HTC One.

Thanks=)

lNOFXl

Sep 5, 2009
Webwood Ontario
why dont we just ask them to make a batch for everyone, i mean we ca always ask them howmany buyers it would take for them to make a case. I do like the lifeproof for the small form factor but for keeping somehting safe i did like my Seidio Obex for my SGS3... kinda wish thay made one for the one aswell

Edit: Found this link if your willing to put a request in!

http://www.seidioonline.com/Articles.asp?ID=303

Last edited:

madnav

Jul 18, 2009
Mumbai
I use these:

500-4x6-Small-Reclosable-font-b-Ziplock-b-font-font-b-Bags-b-font-zip-lock.jpg

Atleast they don't make the phone look fugly. Easy to take the phone out and costs insignificant.

Reactions: chagass36

ares93

Dec 17, 2008
Stockholm
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2014...rtproof-Cover-Box-for-HTC-ONE/1875691346.html

I do not know if this is good. Does anyone know?

There's this other also. Seems that adds much in size, but may be more efficient than the link above.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/-/1963539785.html

I have the first one. It seemed to work very well against heavy splashing (ie under the tap). But the construction had some issues. I removed the plastic screen protector and the two water proof net thingies over the speakers. The screen protector had a habit of getting stuck to the screen behind it and the shapes annoyed the hell out of me. And the net over the speakers werent glued properly and made this crackling vibrating noise during calls or high music volume.

As you might understand my case is no longer water proof, but I honestly don't need it to be. Just that it protects my phone from drops.

chagass36

Feb 27, 2009
Niterói-RJ
I have the first one. It seemed to work very well against heavy splashing (ie under the tap). But the construction had some issues. I removed the plastic screen protector and the two water proof net thingies over the speakers. The screen protector had a habit of getting stuck to the screen behind it and the shapes annoyed the hell out of me. And the net over the speakers werent glued properly and made this crackling vibrating noise during calls or high music volume.

As you might understand my case is no longer water proof, but I honestly don't need it to be. Just that it protects my phone from drops.

Ok, it was very helpful your comment about this case. I'll buy one and test. I think this kind of case is not exactly diving or deep sea fishing, but to avoid any harm when used in any weather condition. (sorry my english)

qayak

Jan 11, 2011
I have the same case it is waterproof. I have already had it in water the phone stayed dry. Brand is red pepper only problem fit on phone is lose makes the buttons hard to push.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Free mobile app

chagass36

Feb 27, 2009
Niterói-RJ
I have the same case it is waterproof. I have already had it in water the phone stayed dry. Brand is red pepper only problem fit on phone is lose makes the buttons hard to push.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Free mobile app

I read somewhere (maybe amazon user review) that putting a drop of glue on the button solves this problem.

gappank

Mar 26, 2010
Is anyone tried lovemei lunatik for m7, is it worth for outdoor activity?

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Free mobile app

ares93

Dec 17, 2008
Stockholm
I accidentally ordered one if those. I'll try it out before i sell it again. Its ugly as hell imho. If the ad had a HTC one picture i never wouldve bought it. Looked great on the Galaxy S5 though.

yugoport

Jul 3, 2009
I accidentally ordered one if those. I'll try it out before i sell it again. Its ugly as hell imho. If the ad had a HTC one picture i never wouldve bought it. Looked great on the Galaxy S5 though.

I know this it's aa old topic but have you tried the case? I'm considering one.
Thanks

austriker27

Feb 2, 2010
Is that the one with terrible reviews on Amazon? I looked at it until I saw the reviews

tbvnz

Mar 8, 2009
I found five different brands on Amazon claiming to be waterproof for the m7. I can't attest to the quality or reliability though.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I don't understand why no one had made a waterproof case for this amazing phone yet. I love the water and I love water pictures. I also love the pictures I can take with this phone and the slow motion option. If I could combine them with a waterproof case I'd be ecstatic. Thoughts anyone?
    That would be great if they came out with a water proof case. Hopefully they will come out with one soon.
    Put it in a pelican case or zip loc bag. :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4
    Put it in a pelican case or zip loc bag. :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

This.

If you want real protection you should not expect to use the device. A touch screen device can't work reliably with a true solution that allows full submersion with pressure. If you want to take pix underwater they make underwater (capable) cameras or you can shell out the $$$ for a waterproof box for your SLR, etc.
    I use these:

500-4x6-Small-Reclosable-font-b-Ziplock-b-font-font-b-Bags-b-font-zip-lock.jpg

Atleast they don't make the phone look fugly. Easy to take the phone out and costs insignificant.