Thanks Meter: 376

Post Reply Email Thread
18th April 2017, 02:38 AM |#1081  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kOSZ0

@iwobanas
In the near future there will be any Update for Android 7.1.x Nougat? SCR Screen Recorder is the ONLY program that can make me happy using it because it got what a ask.

Why ask this question again? It's your duty when you post in a forum at least to go a few pages back. Go a few posts back and you will find the answer. Such question (and my answer) only fill the forum with crap.
The Following User Says Thank You to paapaapaa For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift paapaapaa Ad-Free

18th April 2017, 09:40 AM |#1082  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by paapaapaa

Why ask this question again? It's your duty when you post in a forum at least to go a few pages back. Go a few posts back and you will find the answer. Such question (and my answer) only fill the forum with crap.

I already saw the post about "there will be never update for this app". And yo mate .. after all I tagged the creator of this post not someone stranger and clueless ... Just wanted the clear answer by them just to be sure for last.
The Following User Says Thank You to kOSZ0 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kOSZ0 Ad-Free
9th May 2017, 10:53 AM |#1083  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
NO kbps Option
HI iwobanas SCR SO LOVELY
bUT SCR Screen Recorder WHY NO kbps Option select
default record sound quality TOO LOW
HOPE ADD 128kbps 192kbps 256kbps 320kbps
sound Recorder Option
THANKS´╝Ü)
14th May 2017, 06:06 PM |#1084  
Flag South Lyon
Thanks Meter: 1,412

More
Please update this app to make it compatible with android nougat
19th May 2017, 02:25 AM |#1085  
Flag Bronx, New York
Thanks Meter: 157

More
Any alternatives for nougat that's just as good?
19th May 2017, 10:01 PM |#1086  
Flag Elounda
Thanks Meter: 17

More
@Marty_Since87 , @JT1510365 u can search for " rec me " on play store it's the only alternative on nougat that supports internal audio if u are rooted I think

Sent from my GT-I9301I using XDA-Developers Legacy app
21st May 2017, 11:38 AM |#1087  
Flag Nixa

Donate to Me
More
Thank u. Seems buggy, but I'll try.
11th June 2017, 11:09 PM |#1088  
Flag Mures
Thanks Meter: 2

More
"Google Play ban and "Dangerous app" warning
SCR Pro got recently banned on Google Play and my developer account got terminated.
This is probably caused by the recent Google Play raid on apps switching SELinux to permissive mode. Unfortunately they haven't sent me the warning so I haven't got a chance to remove this feature. See SELinux section below for more details."

I was shocked to see that I was not able to find my bought app in my phone and I was searching to all my installed apps, and I did not found it, it seems they also removed from the user phones.... :|
18th June 2017, 01:18 PM |#1089  

More
Error Warning: Android Version not supported
Every time when I open the app I get a warning that my Android version is not supported yet. Is there any way to you use it then. I use a OnePlus 3T with Android 7.1.1 and an arm64 processor
Thank youScreenshot of Error Message
18th June 2017, 09:50 PM |#1090  

Donate to Me
More
when we can "SCR Screen Recorder", for Android 7, Samsung S8 Plus?
18th June 2017, 10:40 PM |#1091  

More
I can confirm that RecMe works great on a rooted HTC 10 running Android 7.0 . Sometimes you just have to let go of software even if it was working great before.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)