All the firmwares, custom ROMs, official firmware updates, mods and tools mentioned here belong to their respective developers/owners. You will be doing everything at your own risk. We nor the developers cannot be held responsible if you end up damaging or bricking your device.
MoKee OpenSource is based on the Google AOSP and CyanogeMod project. We update our source code frequently to keep up with the latest development, and not forgetting to merge in special features of our own at the same time.
The Mfunz Forums launched this project on the 12th of December 2012, and is committed to make this ROM better and better.
Since this project is open source, anyone interested can participate in the development. Newcomers are always welcomed!
Official website: http://www.mfunz.com
Statistics: http://stats.mfunz.com → (our device ariesve already has 1000+ installed)
Bug Tracker: http://issues.mfunz.com/
Bug Tracker Mobi: http://issues.mfunz.com/mobi
- cLock Lockscreen and Homescreen widget
- PIE control
- Calendar - with lunar and solar calenders
- Lunar calendar in lock screen
- Task switching sidebar in recent apps (the list will increase if you install supported apps)
- Bulk SMS recipients
- Adjustable SMS font size
- Smart dialing
- IP dialing
- Adjustable navigation bar height
- Custom transparency for status bar and navigation bar
- Built in timer in Apollo - determine when to stop playing music
- CRT animation switch
- Custom operator name
- Network speed in status bar
- Preview option in launcher (similar to the preview function in launchers found in Play Store)
- Permissions Manager
- MoKee NotePad
- ListView animations
- global time refinement
- localization optimization and adjustment
- smart dialing optimization
- Volume Rocker Wake
- Split QS actionable area
Go to recovery using CWM6 / TWRP
Wipe data, cache and Dalvik cache
Flash the rom file *.zip.
*Note: Upgrades from Mokee previous version needn't wipe anything .
DevConnection_Team & davidteri91
Christopher83 (for his kernel for JB 4.2.2)
muhammadnajmi96 (for mirror)
MoKee OpenSource Project, a ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S I9000
ROM OS Version: 4.3.x Jellybean
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: CyanogenMod+MoKee OpenSource
Current Stable Version: build 4
Stable Release Date: 2013-11-30
Last Updated 2013-11-30