[Q] HTC HD2 stuck on HTC screen

Search This thread

habeeb2797

Aug 29, 2013
Hi i have a htc hd2. when i power the phone up it stays on the htc screen and doesnt go an further. Please help

Thanks

Reactions: hoangmit

lukes91

Aug 20, 2013
Somewhere Over The Rainbow
ok, don't worry, I'm here to try to help :)
so, let's start from the very beginning: HD2 comes with Windows Mobile 6.5, but there are several procedures and guides to flash different operative sistems like android... to help you, i need to know if your device is still running Windows Mobile or if you ever flashed a different os after installing HSPL, a bootloader and a custom recovery; if you don't understand what I'm talking about, i suggest you to read a guide like this one

habeeb2797

Aug 29, 2013
so, let's start from the very beginning: HD2 comes with Windows Mobile 6.5, but there are several procedures and guides to flash different operative sistems like android... to help you, i need to know if your device is still running Windows Mobile or if you ever flashed a different os after installing HSPL, a bootloader and a custom recovery; if you don't understand what I'm talking about, i suggest you to read a guide like this one

When i put the phone in boot mode (4 colours screen) it says 2.08 HSPL. Does this mean that there is HSPL installed?

I have also read another thread and it says you need to update the radio. Should i do that?

Last edited:

lukes91

Aug 20, 2013
Somewhere Over The Rainbow
ok, if it says HSPL 2.08 by Cotulla it'r rooted, so you can try to perform a Task29 and to install again bootloader, recovery and rom, it should work!
which radio have you installed? if you have 2.15.50.14 and you have EUR HD2, it's fine as it's the best radio to install custom roms: it should see the biggest amount of ram available...
tell me if it helped, otherwhise I'm here :)

Reactions: Max_Man

habeeb2797

Aug 29, 2013
ok, if it says HSPL 2.08 by Cotulla it'r rooted, so you can try to perform a Task29 and to install again bootloader, recovery and rom, it should work!
which radio have you installed? if you have 2.15.50.14 and you have EUR HD2, it's fine as it's the best radio to install custom roms: it should see the biggest amount of ram available...

Hi thanks for all your help but I followed a guide on YouTube and it fixed it

Thanks for all your help

dtgo

Jun 18, 2007
Google Pixel 7
Google Pixel 7 Pro
HD2 FAILED BOOT And FLASH ATTEMPTS

hey good day

im quite familiar with flashing roms and all that jazz

the last rom i had on my hd2 was a wp7.8 rom

one day i woke up it was stuck on magldr title screen
the menu didnt and couldnt come up

so i bit my tongue and returned to stock in efforts to reflash from scrach ...

now it stuck at the HTC logo , nothing i do gets it to work again

it boots to the bootloader mode it will accept flashing of anykind but it wont boot pass HTC , i even tried to manuall remove the HSPL and task 29 a million times , to no avail

help !!!

PS . it wont load a rom via SD

ws_ho

Feb 2, 2013
hi

I have a similar problem. I had android installed on SD, with multi-boot WM6.5. One day, the device went blank. I tried many ways and the farthest I got to was to have the original stock rom reloaded from SD (leoimg) and it stuck half way with no touch screen response to the input tests. I tried hard reset and install another rom and it went completely blank again. I could boot into tricolor but it displayed errors during the course of flashing any rom. I have HPSL 2.08 installed but not mgldr. Recovery was installed on SD.

In short, I am stuck at tricolor and unable to go any further. Cannot even install mgldr now.

Help please!

WS

CoXu'

Jun 3, 2015

Hi... I have the same problem after i tried to install android on it.
And in boot mode (4 colors) it apears:
"PB1100 HX-BC
SPL-3.03.HSPL XE
0x05
CotullaHSPL 0x40 "

Please help me... I would like to instal on it Windows or Android.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi i have a htc hd2. when i power the phone up it stays on the htc screen and doesnt go an further. Please help

Thanks