NOTE:: Made for Original Stock 4.1.2 ROM only. Might not work with custom ROMs, with a different signature.
I'll share @peetr_'s & my SystemUI for Xperia devices.
We all like toggles right.. So here it is. Tab 'n Grid, 4.2 toggles, call it whatever you want
FIRST OF ALL- Thanks to RT @serajr for the Statusbar itself & RD @niaboc79 & @Adi Aisiteru Reborn for their ports which i used to compare some codes & @peetr_ for helping me to fix bugs! Lastly CYANOGENMOD for their base!
THIS MOD is a BETA and it isn't 100% bugfree and never will be!
Wanna use this in your ROM/THEME/MOD? It's ok, as long as you let me know. You can mention me, send me a PM, or just post here.
- Backup in recovery
- Xperia V/T/TL/TX on 9.1.A.1.14X (might not work properly on honami framework)
- Any Recovery Installed (CWM, TWRP)
- At least 3,12 MB of free space :P
- 5 tabbed statusbar
- 24 Jelly Bean toggles
- Move, add or remove toggle buttons in Statusbar Preferences App
- Hide on Change option (will pull up the statusbar after toggling)
- Swipe gestures. Swipe on notifications tab / header to switch panels.
- Available toggles:
- Settings shortcut, Recent apps, WiFi, WiFi Hotspot, Bluetooth, GPS, Flashlight, Brightness, Data, Lockscreen, Auto Rotate, Ringer mode, Auto Sync, Airplane Mode, Network mode (no 4G available yet), Screen Timeout, Stay Awake (When plugged in), USB Debugging, Lock Now, Battery Info, Shutdown, Reboot (normal or recovery) New 03-09: NFC, Android Beam
- Fully working reboot-to-recovery toggle (If Installed)
- 5 Slider Controls (with translations for all languages)
- Multimedia (Music, Videos, Games etc.)
- Ringtone & Notifications
- Voice Call
Pull down from left to switch to quick panel
- Scrollable applications list
- Recent/Running apps list
- Patched services.jar (thanks peetr_)
- Menu button on statusbar header, options:
- Device Info
- Settings (will lead you to statusbar preferences, if available)
- Navigation Bar editor
- Lock/Unlock to Edit/Save
- Add, Move, Remove buttons as you like
- After unlocked, long press a button to rearrange it.
- Reset Navigation buttons option.
- Single-tap date/clock goes to their respective apps.
- Long tap date/clock goes to Date & Time settings
- "Me" toggle - Shows your name, and picture
- To configure, press the button
- Added some translations
- Statusbar Flipper v1.3 [reupload]
- Fixed a bug/glitch that prevented statusbar from updating.
- Removed 'pull down from left, switch to Quick Panel' feature
- Statusbar Flipper v1.3 by @peetr_ and me (FINAL)
- Fixed almost all bugs!
- Fixed Recents button
- Fixed layout for our phones
- Fixed icon resizing on recents tab
- Refreshed layout
- Added missing xhdpi icons
- Carrier label / WiFi SSID / Network state on bottom
- Sliders always stay up to date
- Added slider translations for all sliders
- App list with 4 items per row
- New drag handle behaviour
- Pull down from the very left to switch to Quick Panel
- Fixed "Me" button
- Swipe on notifications tab (on empty space)
- Settings not needed to update
- Statusbar Flipper v1.2
- 5 tabbed (ported from here, thanks to @Adi Aisiteru Reborn!!)
- Quick Panel
- Slider Control
- Fixed Notifications expanding
- Menu-button on header with 2 options
- Device Info
- Settings (will start preferences app if available, else system settings)
- Header-swipe - Swipe on notifications header to switch panels
- Auto brightness available with slider
- Click-able "Me" button
- Preferences App dark themed (thanks to peetr_)
- Statusbar Flipper v1.1
- Added 2 new toggles
- Android Beam
- Fixed "Share" button in Screenshot notification
- Fixed a bug, where icons were overlapping (Testing)
- Fixed a bug, when you get a notification it doesn't appear (Testing) (thanks peetr_)
- Adapted new code into .method performCollapse()V
- New pulldown behavior.. Will always be at Notifications, when pulling down tray (thanks to Adi Aisiteru Reborn)
- Reworked some icons
- Updated Statusbar Preferences app (03-09)
- Statusbar Flipper Test
- Initial Release
MADE FOR STOCK ROM ONLY. MIGHT NOT WORK WITH CUSTOM ROMS
Thanks to @matt4321 & @whalesplaho for testing
- Statusbar Flipper Mod. Installation in Recovery.
- statusbar_flipper_reupload_v1.3.zip (2.49 MB)
- App to configure. Needs statusbar installed to work. Install as normal application
- SystemUIPreferences17-09dark.apk (576.8 KB)
- statusbar_flipper_test-nj.zip (2.44 MB)
- SystemUIPreferences-03-09.apk (576.8 KB)
- SystemUIPreferences.apk (576.7 KB)