FORUMS

[ROM][GB][GT-S7500] Aces Droid Plus

94 posts
Thanks Meter: 111

By loxdegio, Member on 2nd September 2013, 09:33 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Aces Droid Plus

Official Page: Aces Droid Plus Forum - Presentazione

Hello guys ... Since I bought this terminal I'm wandering looking for a "perfect" configuration between speed and stability for this device: I think I found it and I want to share it with you in this new ROM still a bit unripe, but already ultra powerful

I called it Aces Droid Plus because I'm working so that it becomes one of the best ROM for this phone ... Yes, I know ... It may be a difficult task, but I assure you that I will and perseverance to sell

Well, let's move to the presentation:
  • Based on S7500XXMA4 FW (Android Gingerbread 2.3.6)
    Lox Kernel v2.15.2
    Pre-rooted
    Init.d Support
    /etc/hosts file tweaked
    build.prop & gps.conf tweaks
    zipalign every boot
    Entropy-gen
    Binary system-server from JB
    No SMS log
    CRT-OFF animation
    Lidroid 14 Toggles
    Aces_Droid_Tweaks Init.d script
    App & Extra:
    Smart Launcher
    Dolphin Browser
    VLC Media Player
    ICS camera & Clock
    Mms.apk ported from CM7
    Color Note
    DigiCal
    Hacker's Keyboard
    Custom Boot animation

Follow me on:
FB
G+
Dedicated Forum

CHANGELOG

Aces Droid Plus v0.9.7 Beta

FIX:
Fix IO boost
FIX restore Samsung keyboard
FIX 3G Networking + Entropy generator

BUGs:
It will run every apps except Subway Surfers and Antutu
I don't feel responsible for any damage or brick due to flash this ROM, do so at your own risk!

Flash mode: copy the zip in your SD card, then do all the wipe (data/factory reset, wipe Dalvik cache, format /emmc and, if you want, format /system) then select "Flash zip from sdcard" with CWM. Don't do the wipes for FIXes or you'll delete the whole system!
Enjoy!

I recommend: Governor SmartassH3, minfreq = 245/320MHz & maxfeq = 1008MHz and CFQ scheduler.
Anyway, these are my preferences ... You can choose the configuration that best suits you

Thans to:
  • Androidiani.com forum in the first place that allowed me to have a launching pad for this ROM born a little 'by chance from my desire to modding, but of "my" modding not of pre-built ROMs
  • imre85 for his patience and the enormous help (even unconscious I refer to my "theft" don't hate me ) he gave me in recent months
  • troll4 which was the first true supporter of this ROM
  • BlackBurner and mb-14 for having made available the source of their kernel
  • lokeshsaini94 for Atomods I used initially and that made ​​me discover many wonderful MODs and his guides who have allowed me to implement these MODs making me free from his prebuilt packages, allowing me to include only those that I like and I didn't find unnecessary
  • petrukgrinder for guides that allowed me to implement the date & time JB style and carrier at the bottom of the status bar
  • lidroid for the 14 toggles
  • as the last on the list, but not least all users of this forum, FB, G+ and AcesDroidPlus forum that downloading the ROM and using it have given a meaning to my infinite flutter (it is my first android phone: I had to learn everything from scratch virtually alone. Your support has been and always will be a great incentive to push me to improve my person and my "product" increasingly)
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to loxdegio For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift loxdegio Ad-Free
2nd September 2013, 10:02 AM |#2  
Flag Ploiesti
Thanks Meter: 57

More
wow! amazing. i thought smart launcher only works on 4.0 and above
i cant try the rom atm, but as soon as i get home, i will install it. it just looks awesomely good
amazing work
2nd September 2013, 11:05 AM |#3  
OP Member
Flag Torino

More
Added Mms.apk working extracted from CM7 as a alternative to replace the not working included Mms.apk You'll find the flashable package in the Download page
2nd September 2013, 11:52 AM |#4  
Flag Amman
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thumbs up So Nice Rom`
What About language In This Rom
2nd September 2013, 01:09 PM |#5  
OP Member
Flag Torino

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alaa1988

What About language In This Rom

About the system, all languages supported by Google are included; about the apps it depends on the app considered
2nd September 2013, 01:57 PM |#6  
Flag indore
Thanks Meter: 330

More
Amazing work dude
keep it up !!!
5th September 2013, 11:16 AM |#7  
OP Member
Flag Torino

More
0.9.7 Beta7 Released! It is not a simple repack with the new kernel, all fixes and updated apps (I hope to have them all updated*), but also includes some enhancements that make the phone even more powerful! The details in the changelog (now also in English!!)
5th September 2013, 12:03 PM |#8  
Flag Posušje
Thanks Meter: 64

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by loxdegio

0.9.7 Beta7 Released! It is not a simple repack with the new kernel, all fixes and updated apps (I hope to have them all updated*), but also includes some enhancements that make the phone even more powerful! The details in the changelog (now also in English!!)

downloading
and is there any progress with otg......dont think this as ETA just wondering
5th September 2013, 12:52 PM |#9  
OP Member
Flag Torino

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yjosipy

downloading
and is there any progress with otg......dont think this as ETA just wondering

Now i'm busy with exams at the university, so i can't work on it right now... From September 20th I'm free until new lessons start so I'm working on the kernel to add OTG support (I hope to do it )

PS: Can you tell me something about VLC, specifically if it works now, after you tried the ROM? tnx
5th September 2013, 12:56 PM |#10  
Flag Posušje
Thanks Meter: 64

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by loxdegio

Now i'm busy with exams at the university, so i can't work on it right now... From September 20th I'm free until new lessons start so I'm working on the kernel to add OTG support (I hope to do it )

PS: Can you tell me something about VLC, specifically if it works now, after you tried the ROM? tnx

no still it looks like its not installed or something
5th September 2013, 02:20 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 47

More
Antutu score??

Sent from my GT-S7500 using Tapatalk 4
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
development

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)