Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

nqddnwhb

Jan 7, 2013
Klang
hi, I'm having an issue when using ViperRom 3.1.3

issue:
My flashlight won't turn off and I have no idea why it turned on in the first place.
Turned on pretty early into the night and it was very annoying.
The flashlight turns on as soon as I see the boot screen and will still be on for about a min after the screen goes blank from shutting down.
It also seems to turn off about 5 mins after i turn off the screen but will turn on again immediately after i press the power button to turn on the screen.
When turning off the flashlight in the quick settings, it flashes but remains on, quick settings will still display it is on after I turned it off via that.

I tried:
reboot
power off
turning off flashlight in quick settings
turning on and off torch app
killed all tasks

I'm not quite sure if this is a bug or a misuse on my end, please help me :(

wrong question on wrong thred dude lol. even you edit the post, it still on the wrong thread.

cortzetroc

Sep 3, 2013
uh, I forgot to mention i was using the villec2 version and since I can't post in dev posts yet I thought I'd post here. :(

Well I fixed the problem by 'fixing permissions' so.. yeah.

mooncrown_ksk

Jul 21, 2008
izmir
Obviously the thing that upset me a lot Sense 5 software for devices Ones S4 S3 devices Ones Unfortunately, while there is no diversity. Although even as a fugitive by Venom Sense for the Sensation out of 5 rom. S3 grave situations. Still waiting ViperC2 5.0.0. I think it will last for a long wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Cool but can we know the progress of the Rom?

Sent from my HTC One S using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Almost everything is working, but there is a bug, when someone calls you, you can only see his number and not name. Apart from it there are some tweaks left which they need to integrate in framework and apps. That's all I know... :)
    @villec2 users

This is the discussion thread for upcoming viperc2.

As generally most of the posts in a dev thread are about failiure to boot or stuck on splash screen, so here is a small video showing installtion steps as well as first boot time.

Guys 480p reocrding fixed --- :)
    As generally most of the posts in a dev thread are about failiure to boot or stuck on splash screen, so here is a small video showing installtion steps as well as first boot time.

Update mod!

1. New quick settings
    2832984d370d.jpg

2. Removed the "1" next to the network signal
    3. Added percentage battery
    4. Corrected the "Recent Applications"
    397317eda166.jpg

Download

Sorry for my english