Thanks Meter: 2,586

By A.S._id, Inactive Recognized Developer on 2nd September 2013, 09:29 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
SAMSUNG_I9500_EFS_BACKUP_RESTORE_AUTOMATIC

Instructions:

! Need for backup Root access, debugging USB and busybox
1. Extract from the zip and run. Bat file
2. Is okay to your PC and follow the menu

Automatically create a text file of all the parameters of the device at the time of the copy
Automatic backup of efs:
* Odin flash file. Tar.md5,
* raw.img
* Tar.gz archive
Automatic naming of files and backup archive version of the firmware
Restore to choose from archives and backup images
Automatic start of Odin and the transition to the flashing mode when selecting Odin Restore

DOWNLOAD

Thanks to:
shoma_81, tester99,
For help and assist in the creation of tool

p.s. * Deposit assured recovery - to have the device firmware version corresponding to the backup copy
Attached Files
File Type: zip SAMSUNG_I9500_EFS_BACKUP.zip - [Click for QR Code] (3.14 MB, 415884 views)
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to A.S._id For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift A.S._id Ad-Free

25th April 2014, 10:41 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1,153

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by A.S._id

Thanks for the tool!
One question: is it device-specific (i9500) or can we use it on other Galaxy devices (I have i9305)?
21st February 2015, 07:21 AM |#3  
Flag Siliguri
Thanks Meter: 247

More
I used this tool to backup the EFS and later on after flashing a custom ROM when i restored the backup i didn't get back to Service and the IMEI Was still NULL
The Following User Says Thank You to Soureen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Soureen Ad-Free
28th February 2015, 01:50 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by A.S._id

Instructions:

! Need for backup Root access, debugging USB and busybox
1. Extract from the zip and run. Bat file
2. Is okay to your PC and follow the menu

Automatically create a text file of all the parameters of the device at the time of the copy
Automatic backup of efs:
* Odin flash file. Tar.md5,
* raw.img
* Tar.gz archive
Automatic naming of files and backup archive version of the firmware
Restore to choose from archives and backup images
Automatic start of Odin and the transition to the flashing mode when selecting Odin Restore

DOWNLOAD

Thanks to:
shoma_81, tester99,
For help and assist in the creation of tool

p.s. * Deposit assured recovery - to have the device firmware version corresponding to the backup copy

Hi , i really need ur help , i backed up my imei with this tool but i only got efs.img file and now i lost my imei and i cant restore my original imei ,the file size is about 10mb can i give u the file to edit it for me so i can flash it with odin .........
29th March 2017, 05:23 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 150

More
@A.S._id
I lost my IMEI after installation a rom.
I have a file like efs_08Feb2017-0609.tar.gz because of the rom make it when installation.
If i want to use your tool. What folder should i give that file to ?
16th October 2017, 03:28 AM |#6  
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 71

More
can someone share their efs back up?
30th August 2018, 12:50 PM |#7  

More
Hello efs is not downloading wc site can i use pliz help
29th September 2018, 02:04 AM |#8  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eellrraawwii

Hi , i really need ur help , i backed up my imei with this tool but i only got efs.img file and now i lost my imei and i cant restore my original imei ,the file size is about 10mb can i give u the file to edit it for me so i can flash it with odin .........

just use the 7z program to put the efs.img in the tar file that you will create

- when installed click on efs file with right mouse , click on 7z then add to archive . a menu will appear select the " tar " extension and press ok
- in odin program click in the section CP choose your file you have created and press ok then start
12th January 2019, 11:04 PM |#9  
Flag Menufia
Thanks Meter: 75

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhocine47

just use the 7z program to put the efs.img in the tar file that you will create

- when installed click on efs file with right mouse , click on 7z then add to archive . a menu will appear select the " tar " extension and press ok
- in odin program click in the section CP choose your file you have created and press ok then start

Or use z3x and return to samung rom(need chainfire root) and repair your data and take backup with twrp on extsdcard and then flash your custom rom
18th March 2019, 07:17 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Lost IMEI - Kindly help
Quote:
Originally Posted by kapmino269

Or use z3x and return to samung rom(need chainfire root) and repair your data and take backup with twrp on extsdcard and then flash your custom rom

Hi

I am using SM-N9500 samsung note 8 model, i frequently change the roms.. but last time i tried to install a custom rom and then i lost IMEI. i am getting error like IMEI-unknown, baseband- unknown, no network and sim cards not working..

i tried installing stock rom, custom roms, it was installing successfully but IMEI is not working. i didnt even back up my EFS folder. So, kindly help me to get back my IMEI.
Build number - R16NW.N9500ZHS4CRJ1
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)