551 posts
Thanks Meter: 48

By rahlquist, Senior Member on 4th September 2013, 11:14 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
13th December 2013, 06:40 PM |#61  
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 1,138

More
I bought the phone through Swappa.com. Had all the accessories installed. Serial number cards and everything. Don't have the receipt. They denied all claims. It's definitely less than a year. No dice..

Hey, no problem, I bought a new screen protector from another vendor and a case also. They lost me as a customer. I have 4 phones in my house and I'll never consider their products. That and it took two weeks to get back to me....

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

13th December 2013, 06:50 PM |#62  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tech_head

I bought the phone through Swappa.com. Had all the accessories installed. Serial number cards and everything. Don't have the receipt. They denied all claims. It's definitely less than a year. No dice..

Hey, no problem, I bought a new screen protector from another vendor and a case also. They lost me as a customer. I have 4 phones in my house and I'll never consider their products. That and it took two weeks to get back to me....

Ah ok, I hear ya then. I am happy Spigen did get back to me and sent me a replacement bumper, although it took longer than it should have. In the end, I would not recommend due to the poor service/hassles and weak protection. I actually have another case on the way so this will stay on the phone until the new one comes in.
13th December 2013, 07:24 PM |#63  
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 1,138

More
My Element Case is GREAT!

16th December 2013, 12:16 AM |#64  
Flag Quezon City
Thanks Meter: 50

More
Subscribing...
22nd August 2014, 07:10 PM |#65  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Spigen Finally Get It
I ordered this case from Amazon. Got the old bumper; less than 2 months in, the USB casing broke. Tried supergluing it, didn't work. Welding, didn't work. Melted the small USB frames down to try to just super glue the entire bumper on the TPU as a last effort. I ordered this case from Amazon. Got the old bumper; less than 2 months in, the USB casing broke. Tried supergluing it, didn't work. Welding, didn't work. Melted the small USB frames down to try to just super glue the entire bumper on the TPU as a last effort.

Didn't work

Contacted Spigen through Amazon email, explained this, sent pictures of my melted frame.

In less than a week, I'm being shipped the NEW, reinforced bumper at no cost. All in all, the process was very simple. I'm glad to be evidence of Spigen finally manning up to their own faults.
23rd August 2014, 04:51 PM |#66  
Flag Cypress
Thanks Meter: 43

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick.koutrelakos

I ordered this case from Amazon. Got the old bumper; less than 2 months in, the USB casing broke. Tried supergluing it, didn't work. Welding, didn't work. Melted the small USB frames down to try to just super glue the entire bumper on the TPU as a last effort. I ordered this case from Amazon. Got the old bumper; less than 2 months in, the USB casing broke. Tried supergluing it, didn't work. Welding, didn't work. Melted the small USB frames down to try to just super glue the entire bumper on the TPU as a last effort.

Didn't work

Contacted Spigen through Amazon email, explained this, sent pictures of my melted frame.

In less than a week, I'm being shipped the NEW, reinforced bumper at no cost. All in all, the process was very simple. I'm glad to be evidence of Spigen finally manning up to their own faults.

Your purchase probably was fulfilled by Amazon and they take care of their customers.
23rd August 2014, 04:59 PM |#67  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryant35

Your purchase probably was fulfilled by Amazon and they take care of their customers.

It wasn't, it was fulfilled directly by Spigen's support. Trust me... I made sure of it in my conversation.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
neo hybrid, spigen, warranty

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)