[Theme] TWRP MTRL 2.8.6.0

Search This thread

JRJ442

Jan 18, 2011
Salisbury, Md
Google Pixel 6a
So, I'm thinking of bringing this thread back from the dead. And updating it to match the new material themes like my G2 thread. I've made some new curtains like this
cc2e5a8ecb3f177dc667b567d2d32fc5.jpg

Any interest in me repacking these?

Last edited:
So, I'm thinking of bring this thread back from the dead. And updating it to match the new material themes like my G2 thread. I've made some new curtains like this

Any interest in me repacking these?

Another beautiful curtain. For myself, no need to repack if you don't mind sharing just the curtains. I have never found the time to try and create my own. Thanks again for your work.

Reactions: JRJ442

JRJ442

Jan 18, 2011
Salisbury, Md
Google Pixel 6a
Another beautiful curtain. For myself, no need to repack if you don't mind sharing just the curtains. I have never found the time to try and create my own. Thanks again for your work.
I'll just go ahead and repack them so everyone can use them. Once I resize the new ones I'll give you a dropbox link in case you want something a little different. I have 4 colors done now. Teal, Blue Grey, Grey and Red. All made to match the colors in the new material themes. I'll also do the remaining colors by request. I have the templates made in Photoshop so I can make them fairly quick. I'll have these up later tonight for everyone with new links to the Material theme

fly4awhtgye

Apr 13, 2013
Florida Panhandle
I think I found your 1080 X 1920 repack somewhere before and lost recovery completely after I flashed using Flashify. I can not recall exactly which ones. Note 3 was device though.

wLMEjua.jpg

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all. What we have here is a full TeamWin Recovery (v2.8.6.0). Just with the splash screen changed from the stock blue. The ones in the first post are my original work and the full recovery theme is from @z31s1g. So go to his thread and tell him how beautiful his themes are! His original thread is here TWRP Material original thread. Here's a direct link to Basketbuild for the rest of the theme These go in your TWRP/theme folder

As I said these are the full recovery img. so you need something like Flashify by Christian Göllner or Rashr by @DsLNeXuS. You can also zip them if you know how.

057fbfcc19107d3f666cceedd29d299c.jpg

Blue Grey

625acf2ee691e687b7ee2e52c7e82e05.jpg

Grey

32dcd16bd1c75b86866cd0d77a65aa60.jpg

Teal

39bb29b8f787e85568e3ab8348b9091e.jpg

Red

Downloads for d2vzw

Here's my S3 curtain Dropbox link if you'd like to repack one for yourself

I used this simple, yet amazing tool by @osm0sis to swap out the curtain image. Super easy. Go check out the thread if you wanna try it yourself. Android Image Kitchen
    These have been tested on my device and work, but no one is responsible for messed up phones but yourself. Enjoy!
    Here's a post by the theme creator @z31s1g

Unfortunately these additional settings are for HD devices only. So S3 missed out for now.

"As most of you will already have noticed, TWRP 2.7 is close to be released.

The Holofied themes are already updated to be released the day 2.7 drops. The new recovery will also have included a few changes to the theming engine. So I went to explore the possibillities, and here's what I came up with...

Holofied Theme Settings (not currently available to S3 devices ?)

One of the problems when making the current themes was to decide which colors to use for the highlighting.
    Not everybody likes the classic holo blue or the newer whitish look. I also didn't want to maintain seperate themes to cover all colors of the rainbow.
    So from 2.7 on, the Black, Dark and Light theme will give you nine highlight colors to choose from - in one skin that is.

Besides white, the colors are a mixture the darker shades of android colors (blue, green, orange, red), the google colors (dark blue, greener green, yellow) and AOKP pink

colors.png

The theme settings will be accessible from the main menu. The selected color will be applied to the basic stuff, like the tabs, file and folder icons, checkboxes and radio buttons. Basically the way it has been since the release of the theme.

18_59_39%2C45lower2.png
    19_00_57%2C91lower2.png
    19_02_52%2C95lower2.png

But for some users, that might not be colorful enough. So you can go ahead, and apply the highlight colors to other parts of the UI as well

19_05_00%2C95lower2.png
    19_06_37%2C46lower2.png
    19_07_34%2C88lower2.png

Of course these options also include the actionbar.

19_09_12%2C66lower2.png
    19_11_23%2C28upper2.png
    19_14_28%2C27lower2.png

In the end, users will be able to choose a color - and have as much of it as they like.

The options coming to the S3 settings include an option for centering the clock, switching the position of the navbar buttons around (apply samsung layout) and to use the Aroma File Manager instead of the TWRP file manager."

Looks like 2.7 dropped today. I've been staring at my computer for an hour doing all of the G2 stuff. So I'll get on doing the S3 later tonight.
    Here's some more. A themer named @emaN resU made these curtains about two years ago. He stopped after TWRP 2.3 I think. If you want one of these just request them!

4eparasa.jpg

uqaza7a4.jpg

y4yruva7.jpg

gunu9a6a.jpg
    Want one of these? Request them!

dy3u3e4a.jpg

apupu8eh.jpg

a5edapyg.jpg

qa4yhu3e.jpg

ebehy9ud.jpg

azetybap.jpg

se6e6ade.jpg

muheguve.jpg

utu8azyh.jpg
    OK all recoveries are updated on the first page. Glad I procrastinated and waited til today. TWRP released an official recovery I guess last night or this morning. So these are from the official image :)
    Also @z31s1g updated his themes recently for the rest of the recovery, so if you haven't, go grab them. The link to his thread is in the OP. :)