FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[MOD][PORT][GT-S7562] Xperia Z Flavor (Xperia Z MOD) For Samsung Galaxy S Duos

2,061 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,467

Post Reply Email Thread
Xperia Z Flavor To Samsung Galaxy S Duos For All Stock based ROMs

[Xperia Z MOD]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ported Features:

Quote:

• Xperia Z Theme
  • Visualizer
  • New Walkman From Xperia Z
  • New Soundenhancement Xperia Z
  • Clear Audio+
  • Clear Bass
  • Clear Stereo
  • Dynamic Normalizer
  • Clear Phase
  • xLoud
  • Surround Sound VPT
  • Walkman Music Widget
  • Friend Music FB
  • Music Extension for find info on internet
  • Latest Xperia Z Launcher
  • New Walkman Jelly Bean
  • New Movies
  • New Album
  • Bravia Engine 2 from Xperia Z
  • System framework from Xperia V Jelly Bean AND Xperia Z
  • Sound Driver from Jelly Bean
  • New Alsa Technology
  • TrackID app

Screensots:

Instructions:

Quote:

Warning: There is no way to move back except restoring backup that you made before installing this mod

1. Make backup
2. Wipe cache and dalvik cache
3. Install from sdcard
4. Again wipe cache and dalvik cache
5. Reboot and enjoy

Credits
Quote:

balliboxer
Rizal
Ravi

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dont Forget To PRESS THANKS Button

IF YOU LIKE MY WORK, PLEASE CONSIDER ANY DONATION FOR CONTINUE DEVELOPMENT
The Following 39 Users Say Thank You to Mohitash For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mohitash Ad-Free

5th September 2013, 03:30 PM |#2  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 75

More
Smile Awsome
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohitash

Xperia Z Flavor To Samsung Galaxy S Duos For All Stock based ROMs

[Xperia Z MOD]

Ported Features:

Screensots:

Instructions:

Credits

Dont Forget To PRESS THANKS Button

IF YOU LIKE MY WORK, PLEASE CONSIDER ANY DONATION FOR CONTINUE DEVELOPMENT

Perfect
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to criska For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift criska Ad-Free
5th September 2013, 09:45 PM |#3  
Flag Vinhedo/SP
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Question s7562l (Brazil)
Works with S7562l (Brazil)? Dual sim works? Any bug?
6th September 2013, 09:22 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Panchkula, Chandigarh

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by waulliano

Works with S7562l (Brazil)? Dual sim works? Any bug?

Yes, it will work. No issue no bug.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mohitash For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mohitash Ad-Free
riseupmartian
6th September 2013, 02:13 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
how to install this?

do we need to full wipe system and cache? or just flash this over PMP ROM?
6th September 2013, 03:02 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by riseupmartian

how to install this?

do we need to full wipe system and cache? or just flash this over PMP ROM?

Instructions written there in 1st post. No need to wipe system
But btw this is a thing:
1. Wipe cache and dalvik cache.
2. Install this mod.
3. Again wipe cache and dalvik cache.
4. Reboot and enjoy.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mohitash For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mohitash Ad-Free
6th September 2013, 06:06 PM |#7  
Flag Cebu
Thanks Meter: 23

More
after flashing this z mod over light rom it kept on granting shell with root permissions.. i did wipe the cache and dalvik before and after flashing the mod.
6th September 2013, 06:12 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biodegradable

after flashing this z mod over light rom it kept on granting shell with root permissions.. i did wipe the cache and dalvik before and after flashing the mod.

Use any root exolorer like 'ES File Explorer', mount system as writable. Then go to /system/bin and rename 'dumpstate' to 'dumpstater'.
Reboot and Problem solved.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mohitash For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mohitash Ad-Free
7th September 2013, 12:37 PM |#9  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 75

More
Question
New Alsa Technology ..........wat is dis ??
7th September 2013, 12:40 PM |#10  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by criska

New Alsa Technology ..........wat is dis ??

Thats technology made by Sony(or may be made with another company) for better experience for media. Sound, music, video etc.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mohitash For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mohitash Ad-Free
7th September 2013, 12:40 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member

More
Service
Hello friends,
Hope you loved my all works on SGS Duos and enjoying that all stuffs

Just to inform you here that today i am going out of my town for some days (may be 10 or more) and there may be i will not able to be online here for developement (i will try to be here but i can't say anything for that). And whenever i will be back i will continue my work on our device. (will leave from here around after 3 hours)

Till then thanks to you all for appreciations and good bye take care.

Regards
Mohitash
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mohitash For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mohitash Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
mod, s7562, samsung galaxy s duos, xperia

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)