FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

App Marketing And Promotion Strategies

55 posts
Thanks Meter: 9

Post Reply Email Thread
Hello XDAers

I have been in the app development arena for an year now and I recently launched a blog titled Techibiz. We teach you how to develop and market mobile apps from scratch. We have articles ranging from app store optimization to video marketing, article marketing, forum marketing, analytics, tools of the trade and monetisation.

Learn the tips from me and start making money from mobile apps whether on Android, iOS or Blackberry at www.techibiz.com/mobile-apps.html .

Looking forward to response from fellow app developers and newbies.

Akshat
The Following User Says Thank You to iValueTech For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift iValueTech Ad-Free
6th September 2013, 10:37 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
local fanrsEE
Quote:
Originally Posted by iValueTech

Hello XDAers

I have been in the app development arena for an year now and I recently launched a blog titled Techibiz. We teach you how to develop and market mobile apps from scratch. We have articles ranging from app store optimization to video marketing, article marketing, forum marketing, analytics, tools of the trade and monetisation.

Learn the tips from me and start making money from mobile apps whether on Android, iOS or Blackberry at www.techibiz.com/mobile-apps.html .

Akshat

thank you! i;m a newbie app developer and this will really help me.
22nd October 2013, 05:37 PM |#3  
OP Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by OkiesCookies

thank you! i;m a newbie app developer and this will really help me.

You are welcome!
25th October 2013, 08:04 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:

Hello XDAers

Akshat

Write something about mobile app AB testing. People are still not aware of it.
24th December 2013, 07:00 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hello,
The blog link you probvide is not working. Please make it live so that people can get advantage of the blog. As mobile app marketing is become huge so it is good for people to try right app marketing strategy to get good results.
24th December 2013, 03:07 PM |#6  

More
Where can I find any resources for posting aps in order to promote them.
Can anybody advice me the resourse where developers can post links for their incubator-android projects like my?
The package is: com.robotics.calculator
22nd March 2014, 07:28 AM |#7  

More
Good suggestions, thanks
I thnk the marketing is very important to all, but we need know more about marketing of applications.
26th March 2014, 04:45 PM |#8  

More
Quote:

Hello XDAers

Akshat

thanks

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by voilaworks

thanks

this was quite helpful actually
3rd April 2014, 11:41 AM |#9  

More
Hi
I am Alina and I have left a message on your FaceBook today ,hope you can consider my proposal .
Quote:

Hello XDAers

Akshat

3rd April 2014, 12:08 PM |#10  

More
It seems your page is down. I got a 404 error.
27th June 2014, 07:26 PM |#11  

More
any update on the link? It still seems to be broken.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
analytics, app marketing, app store optimization, distribution, promotion

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)