FORUMS

[XAP] [v1.2] Interop Unlock for Samsung WP8 phones (+W10M support)

1,029 posts
Thanks Meter: 940

By -W_O_L_F-, Senior Member on 6th September 2013, 06:09 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
This app is an instruction to Interop unlock your Samsung WP8 phone. Of course, it must have DevUnlock already.

This method doesn't work on GDR3 (8.0.10512.xxx) and later FW! Registry editor was removed from Diagnosis.

Use MBN Creator to unlock recent versions.

Or special W10M version if you have W10M.

Sorry @GoodDayToDie , but I'm author of this unlock method too

Localization:
English and Russian @-W_O_L_F-
French @anaheiim
Polish @djtonka
Spanish @lomax50
Dutch @matgras

If you want to make a translation, post a translated resx.txt (in UTF-8 or Unicode) in this thread.
Attached Files
File Type: txt resx.txt - [Click for QR Code] (927 Bytes, 3720 views)
File Type: xap Interop_Unlock_Helper_Debug_ARM.xap - [Click for QR Code] (98.5 KB, 8103 views)
File Type: xap InteropUnlocker_W10M.xap - [Click for QR Code] (141.7 KB, 966 views)
The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to -W_O_L_F- For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift -W_O_L_F- Ad-Free
6th September 2013, 07:27 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 119

More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by -w_o_l_f-

this app is an instruction to interop unlock your samsung wp8 phone. Of course, it must have devunlock already.

Sorry @gooddaytodie , but i'm author of this unlock method too

your the best !!!!
:d
6th September 2013, 07:43 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Can you tell me how I can get to the registry page in diag app please?(which codes I need).

Sent from my GT-I8750 using Tapatalk
6th September 2013, 07:55 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Moscow

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tooly26

Can you tell me how I can get to the registry page in diag app please?(which codes I need).

Sent from my GT-I8750 using Tapatalk

Registry page has no code. It can only be accessed with a native toast API. URI:
Code:
app://07a20ad9-a4f9-4de3-855f-dcda8c8cab39/_default#/WP8Diag;component/7_ETC/RegistryOperationsCheck.xaml
The Following User Says Thank You to -W_O_L_F- For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift -W_O_L_F- Ad-Free
6th September 2013, 09:43 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
How do you go about Dev Unlocking your Windows Phone 8? I have just bought a Samsung Ativ S having used Nokia Lumia's for my last two phones - only thing I was really missing since I bought the Ativ was the Nokia apps, but if there's a chance to sideload them that could make the Ativ S really awesome!!!
6th September 2013, 10:00 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
This doesn't work on the Sprint Ativ S Neo.
There is a "Diagnosis App", but there is not a ##MFG# code. You have to use #DATA# or other code to install it. Then within the Cronus_0711 App, ##MFG# still does not work. Some of the menus do and can be unlocked with the MSL. There is a ##DEBUG# menu that requires a "service code" to access and does not unlock with the PRL.

Your toast pops up, but it does not bring up the Diagnosis app when you click the toast.

Any ideas on how to do this on the Ativ S Neo?
-Paul
6th September 2013, 10:04 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Moscow

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrumpypaul

How do you go about Dev Unlocking your Windows Phone 8? I have just bought a Samsung Ativ S having used Nokia Lumia's for my last two phones - only thing I was really missing since I bought the Ativ was the Nokia apps, but if there's a chance to sideload them that could make the Ativ S really awesome!!!

You don't need unlock to do this. Read the PROXY thread there.
6th September 2013, 10:05 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Moscow

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul_Hammons

This doesn't work on the Sprint Ativ S Neo.
There is a "Diagnosis App", but there is not a ##MFG# code. You have to use #DATA# or other code to install it. Then within the Cronus_0711 App, ##MFG# still does not work. Some of the menus do and can be unlocked with the MSL. There is a ##DEBUG# menu that requires a "service code" to access and does not unlock with the PRL.

Your toast pops up, but it does not bring up the Diagnosis app when you click the toast.

Any ideas on how to do this on the Ativ S Neo?
-Paul

Do you have Diagnosis installed?
6th September 2013, 10:15 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by -W_O_L_F-

Do you have Diagnosis installed?

Yes, Diagnosis is on my app list.
-Paul

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

Quote:

-Paul

I pulls up a number pad that is titled "Cronus_0711" and ##MFG# does nothing. ##PRL#, ##MSL#, ##DATA# all work with the MSL. ##DEBUG# does work, but asks for a "Service Code" which does not work the the MSL.
-Paul
6th September 2013, 10:28 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 304

More
maybe http://www.surecall.com/PhoneTestModepdf/Samsung.pdf will help? the service code is normally 6 zeroes or 6 ones.
6th September 2013, 11:03 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Moscow

More
Quote:

-Paul

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

I pulls up a number pad that is titled "Cronus_0711" and ##MFG# does nothing. ##PRL#, ##MSL#, ##DATA# all work with the MSL. ##DEBUG# does work, but asks for a "Service Code" which does not work the the MSL.
-Paul

I need diagnosis xap from your model. Is there ROM avaible?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)