FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[TOOL] WinDroid Toolkit | Unlock | Root | Flash | Install | EVO 4G LTE

1,248 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,334

Post Reply Email Thread
Link To Main Thread

About
The WinDroid Toolkit is a Windows program built in Visual Studio using the C# programming language that simplifies the rooting process for many Android devices. The toolkit makes it easy to unlock your bootloader, flash a custom recovery and gain permanent root. It also includes other functions such as flashing kernels, pushing files and installing apps. If you find it helpful, give me a thanks and a donation if you can. If you find a bug or have a feature request, feel free to leave a reply. Thanks!

Download
WinDroid Toolkit

Changelog
Check out this document for current and past changelogs.

Supported Devices
Check out this spreadsheet for a list of currently supported devices.
Device not supported? Make a request here!

Contribute
Check out the source code on GitHub here.

Disclaimers
Please do not post, mirror, or take credit for this toolkit or any related work without explicit permission.
I am in no way responsible for any harm, damage, nuclear fission or bee infestation that may occur to your device through the use of this toolkit.
The Following 53 Users Say Thank You to Rapscallion16 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rapscallion16 Ad-Free

7th September 2013, 11:06 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chicago

Donate to Me
More
Info 2 Reserved
Reserved.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rapscallion16 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rapscallion16 Ad-Free
7th September 2013, 11:25 PM |#3  
Recognized Contributor / Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Xda-Dev,NV
Thanks Meter: 11,860

Donate to Me
More
Thanks for sharing I'll add it to the FAQ Guide

Sent from?
The Following User Says Thank You to Sloth For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Sloth Ad-Free
7th September 2013, 11:39 PM |#4  
Flag everett
Thanks Meter: 3,129

More
Cool. Thanks for sharing.

Must one have the SDK set up properly first? Like adb fastboot and paths set up first?

Sent from my EVO using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to scottspa74 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift scottspa74 Ad-Free
8th September 2013, 12:08 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chicago

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottspa74

Cool. Thanks for sharing.

Must one have the SDK set up properly first? Like adb fastboot and paths set up first?

No, on first start the toolkit automatically asks to download the necessary ADB and Fastboot files. Getting the toolkit working requires no work on your end.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rapscallion16 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rapscallion16 Ad-Free
8th September 2013, 04:36 AM |#6  
Flag Jacksonville
Thanks Meter: 1,854

More
Wow! Awesome work my friend! I will be needing this shortly to root a friends phone. Thank you for sharing.

Sent from a haunted carbon image of an EVO LTE
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fredgar75 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fredgar75 Ad-Free
8th September 2013, 05:02 AM |#7  
Flag everett
Thanks Meter: 3,129

More
Just looked at all the functionality. Really impressive. Great job. I'll use this on my girls laptop since it doesn't already have SDK. Thanks mass!

The Following User Says Thank You to scottspa74 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift scottspa74 Ad-Free
8th September 2013, 07:35 AM |#8  
Recognized Contributor / Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Xda-Dev,NV
Thanks Meter: 11,860

Donate to Me
More
Added to FAQ Guide Q1 and Q2
The Following User Says Thank You to Sloth For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Sloth Ad-Free
8th September 2013, 11:53 PM |#9  
Flag Boston
Thanks Meter: 481

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WindyCityRockr

No, on first start the toolkit automatically asks to download the necessary ADB and Fastboot files. Getting the toolkit working requires no work on your end.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Good stuff man. So this is a 1 click for all things root/s-off etc for our device.
Thanks for sharing man

9th September 2013, 04:33 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 611

More
Has anyone tried and verified working? Reading though the thread it seems like it'll work but I don't know if anyone has tried yet... If I had my PC I'd give it a go
9th September 2013, 07:43 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
i tried it but no luck it said it had gained s-off but when i checked it wasnt. i am running
hboot 2.09
radio 1.12.11.1210

I am also rooted and running mean bean 3
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)