Kernel source: https://github.com/kumajaya/android_kernel_samsung_lt02
Kernel modules source: https://github.com/kumajaya/android_...g_lt02_modules
Based on my kernel commits and modules commits:
- Open source exFAT filesystem driver from Samsung OSRC
- Configurable touchscreen orientation, so we can use this kernel as touch based recovery kernel
- Override 1MB ramdisk size limitation + xz compressed ramdisk. CWM recovery need > 2MB ramdisk, no blackhawk = no CWM/CWM based recovery
- Zram support. Update LZO compression library to upstream version, optimized for arm processor
- Linaro gcc compiler. Update Marvell P4JB CPU init routines for linaro
- Hardcoded ION carveout memory. Old version bootloader will boot this kernel without blank pop up bug!
- Using the latest T210R MJ1 GPU, WiFi, bluetooth, and T211 MI3 telephony drivers. This kernel always bring the appropriate kernel modules inside /system/lib/modules to prevent kernel modules incompatibility issue
- Single source for all T21x variants, different kernel config, different flashable zip for T211
- Integrated self compiled busybox, fstrim applet included for a lag fix
- Auto root, no need to flash any root solution
- Init scripts support (/system/etc/init.d, /data/local/userinit.d, and /data/local/userinit.sh)
- Kernel module loader template /system/etc/init.d/02modules
- Post boot template /system/etc/init.post_boot.sh
- Zram manager, over "adb shell" or Terminal Emulator:
su setprop persist.service.zram 25
su setprop persist.service.zram 0
Samsung Open Source Release Center: http://opensource.samsung.com/recept...chValue=sm-t21
- I don't own this tablet myself. This is the side result of my work and @gr8nole, making a working kernel for recovery. For better development support, please consider donating.
- Both kernel and kernel modules source on my github account already, feel free to fork it. "Don't reinvent the wheel, unless you plan on learning more about wheels."
Flash at your own risk!