for original thread move here[http://skytech101.blogspot.com/2013/...ncher-on.html]
1. Download the launcher with proper resolution for your device and transfer it your root of SD card (not in any folder for convinience)
2. Backup your current ROM from “backup and restore” option in recovery (for safety but you can skip this step)
3. Go to "Advanced" and "Wipe dalvik cache" (do it before and after installation)
4. Now select "Install zip from sdcard" and then select the downloaded file and flash it
5. Go to "Advanced" and "Wipe dalvik cache” once again.
6. Get back and Reboot
Now as you press you home key you will have a TouchWiz launcher option. Viola it means you have successfully installed Touchwiz launcher off Galaxy S4 on your Non-Touchwiz device. Enjoy...!!
For XHDPI (1280x720) devices
For HDPI (480x800) devices
For MDPI (320x480) devices
For LDPI (240x320) devices
this is not created by me all credits go to Skytech........
This does not contain widgets you can use Beutifull widget app from Play store
Don't Forget To Thanks If you Like