Tablet not charging past 75%

Search This thread

DuckDodger70

Aug 5, 2012
Australia
OnePlus 5
Google Pixel 3a
Hi All

as the title states i have noticed this in the past few weeks, but for some reason my Tablet doesn't seem to charge past the 77% mark. my dock charges as normal to 100% and the tablet charges to 77% and everything just stops.

i have been using CROMi-X for a while now and i am running the latest version, i have left the tablet charging all night but still nothing happens and just stops at 77%
i have been using the tablet on its own for a while now to get the most out of the battery life etc. and only plug the dock in to charge the tablet.

im pretty much stumped at the moment and cant find anything online about it and cant figure out if its a tablet issue or a ROM issue...

thanks in advance
Cheers

Gudders

Nov 19, 2010
Warrington
Sorry to hear it. Have a look at my thread when I had a similar issue;

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2387672

You may get lucky and find charging it up with it off, or leaving it off not on charge for 24 hours sorts it out. If you're unlucky, like me, the battery will just die shortly and won't charge or turn on at all. Hope you get it sorted.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    left overnight to charge and its back to 100%... thought my tablet was on its way out.
    thanks for the input @Gudders much appreciated and as usual to @sbdags your procedure worked for me. tabelt back to 100%

Thanks guys!