420 posts
Thanks Meter: 165

By Yorgo1982, Senior Member on 15th September 2013, 10:52 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
:::: Im not responsible if you brick Your Phone ::::

Flashable via Odin

Why would I you need this:
1-You want the 4.2.2 FW 'Alors Voila'
2-You bootlooped or other reason and you don't have a Nandroid / Backup. and No yet official Firmware for Canadian Carrier and you surely don't want to send it to Samsung So you can do this one.
3-Cause I Want it

what its not working:
the Phone ( trying to fix it )
Force Close:
S Note flash the csc so snote won't forceclose . Download
If with the download its still not working so add it manually and put the permission
For files permissions is
XXX
X
X
For folders
XXX
X. X
X X
And reboot

Download:
4.2.2 i467M Only ( Canadian 4G Lte Note 8.0 )

Beside you wont see the developer submenu so u cant click on debug. but they're still on the phone, so nobody freak out. Google hasn't taken the "developer" out of its Nexus line, and it's not going to anytime soon. But the settings have been hidden from casual view in the settings menu. Here's how to get them back:
1. Go to the settings menu, and scroll down to "About phone." Tap it.
2. Scroll down to the bottom again, where you see "Build number." (Your build number may vary from ours here.)
3. Tap it seven (7) times. After the third tap, you'll see a playful dialog that says you're four taps away from being a developer. (If only it were that simple, eh?) Keep on tapping, and *poof*, you've got the developer settings back.
for more info visit this link

If u want the s translator download the zip file http://db.tt/ADug1EoL extract it copy s translator to app and set the permission. And now for the libnmsp_vocoder.so add it in system/lib ( and set the permission) reboot the tablet.

if you have the AT&T ( i467 ) Nah do not touch

Do you want the resizable note 2 popup browse? So download this as any app http://db.tt/yGNx9PnV
Enjoy it
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Yorgo1982 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Yorgo1982 Ad-Free

16th September 2013, 01:54 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Hi, thanks for doing this.
I've been wanting 4.2.2 for my sgh-i467m (Rogers) for a long time.
But I do really need the S-Note function. So I'll wait until you add S-Note
I have a question though. I'm currently paying text messaging add-on $15/mo. Do you think I will lose this function?
And also, phone feature would be so siiick.
I'll wait patiently
16th September 2013, 03:18 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Montreal

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsp0704

Hi, thanks for doing this.
I've been wanting 4.2.2 for my sgh-i467m (Rogers) for a long time.
But I do really need the S-Note function. So I'll wait until you add S-Note
I have a question though. I'm currently paying text messaging add-on $15/mo. Do you think I will lose this function?
And also, phone feature would be so siiick.
I'll wait patiently

I made more researches. it seems that after the update to 4.2.2 the S note is force closing and some its working. now im investigating to see what version is working with no bugs,,,
as for the add ons you tablet will work exactly same as now. so you don't have to worry. I have 5gb/17.5$ I also want to use it so I wouldn't update it in this way if I know it will affect us
the Phone Feature yeah its good. but I decided to keep it on a side for now and witting to see first further aboout the snote.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yorgo1982 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Yorgo1982 Ad-Free
16th September 2013, 04:20 AM |#4  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorgo1982

I made more researches. it seems that after the update to 4.2.2 the S note is force closing and some its working. now im investigating to see what version is working with no bugs,,,
as for the add ons you tablet will work exactly same as now. so you don't have to worry. I have 5gb/17.5$ I also want to use it so I wouldn't update it in this way if I know it will affect us
the Phone Feature yeah its good. but I decided to keep it on a side for now and witting to see first further aboout the snote.

You're awesome. Keep me posted
16th September 2013, 04:41 AM |#5  
Flag Glastonbury
Thanks Meter: 164

Donate to Me
More
You probably have to extract the CSC stuff in order for the SNote to work. I had that force close issue with my first release of stock 4.2.2 rom.
16th September 2013, 06:24 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Montreal

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickdollahz

You probably have to extract the CSC stuff in order for the SNote to work. I had that force close issue with my first release of stock 4.2.2 rom.

added manually the csc. cause but odin yes it flash it but cant be seen in system. same as with twrp or cw.

can you please give the exact steps that u did. and what version of firmware are you using...
The Following User Says Thank You to Yorgo1982 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Yorgo1982 Ad-Free
16th September 2013, 06:28 AM |#7  
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 57

More
Is this with the update that fixes the momentary screen freeze?
16th September 2013, 06:57 AM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Montreal

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiddenSanctum

Is this with the update that fixes the momentary screen freeze?

This the latest 4.2.2. if U want to flash it don't do it now. Wait an hour or so. I'm uploading one with S Note fix
16th September 2013, 07:06 AM |#9  
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 57

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorgo1982

This the latest 4.2.2. if U want to flash it don't do it now. Wait an hour or so. I'm uploading one with S Note fix

I have the i467 and not the i467M so I wouldn't be able to flash it either way =\ Just was wondering
16th September 2013, 09:27 AM |#10  
OP Senior Member
Flag Montreal

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiddenSanctum

I have the i467 and not the i467M so I wouldn't be able to flash it either way =\ Just was wondering

ok
16th September 2013, 06:23 PM |#11  

More
Thanks for uploading the S-Note fix. I have downloaded both files and ready to flash but I don't want to screw up.
I'm a little new to this... never flashed a rom with Odin before. I used Odin for rooting but never flashing roms.
Could you post a step by step on how to flash?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)