FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] UPDATED Nov '13 Stock, deodexed, and rooted T210R

3,904 posts
Thanks Meter: 8,355

By gr8nole, Recognized Contributor on 19th September 2013, 04:55 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Ok guys, a few have asked for a stock deodexed rom, so here it is. It is rooted and has SuperSu and the necessary binaries to make it work correctly. Other than that, it is stock from the T210R MG4 firmware.

November updated T210RXARAMK1 version is HERE. This version does not wipe data (only cache and dalvik).

October updated T210RXARAMJ1 version is HERE. This version does not wipe data (only cache and dalvik).

How to install:

1. Download the rom zip from HERE (older MG4 version).
2. Boot into your custom recovery (CWM, Philz Touch or TWRP). Look for those threads in this dev section if you don't have this already.
3. Make a backup of your current rom.
4. Do a Factory Reset, and cache/dalvik cache wipe in recovery.
5. Flash the rom zip.
6. Reboot. Enjoy.

I did not spend a great deal of time running this stock rom, so please report any issues.

IMPORTANT NOTE FOR PHILZ TOUCH RECOVERY USERS: On the "Install Zip" page, scroll down and UN-CHECK the "Don't allow old update-binary" option before trying to install.

Thanks to @Jamison904 (whose update script I used for reference).

To fix the Calculator force close issue, download and flash the attached Calculator_fix.zip.

The Camera and Gallery fix zip located HERE is only required for those who downloaded before 7:30 EST Sept 20.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Calculator_Fix.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.13 MB, 311 views)
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to gr8nole For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gr8nole Ad-Free

19th September 2013, 04:56 PM |#2  
OP Recognized Contributor
Lynchburg, VA

Donate to Me
More
Bluetooth Fix

If you are experiencing trouble enabling bluetooth, perform the steps below:

Using a file browser on your phone, open the /data/misc/bluethoothhd folder. Make sure you open the "bluetoothhd" folder and not the "bluetooth" one. There should be one folder in that directory. Delete that folder. Then try to turn on bluetooth. It should work.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gr8nole For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gr8nole Ad-Free
19th September 2013, 04:57 PM |#3  
Lynchburg, VA

Donate to Me
More
One More
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gr8nole For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gr8nole Ad-Free
19th September 2013, 05:09 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 384

More
Thank you very much this is exactly what I need .

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app
19th September 2013, 05:26 PM |#5  
Flag NJ
Thanks Meter: 208

Donate to Me
More
Outstanding!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4
19th September 2013, 06:39 PM |#6  
Lynchburg, VA

Donate to Me
More
Looks like the camera is force closing, I'll take a look to see if I can figure that out.

EDIT: Got it fixed. Seems it didn't deodex properly. Uploading a flashable fix now to the OP and will re-upload the whole rom soon.

EDIT 2: Link updated with fixed version.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gr8nole For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gr8nole Ad-Free
20th September 2013, 09:14 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Gallery is closing as well. Using T210
The Following User Says Thank You to IX_XI For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift IX_XI Ad-Free
20th September 2013, 12:27 PM |#8  
Lynchburg, VA

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IX_XI

Gallery is closing as well. Using T210

Thanks for the report. I have created a flashable fix for this. The link is at the bottom of the OP.

EDIT: Link for full rom updated in OP as well with fixed version.

>>>>------;;;;----->
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gr8nole For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gr8nole Ad-Free
20th September 2013, 01:34 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
on wich stock firmware is this rom based? are german region settings/system language available?
20th September 2013, 01:38 PM |#10  
Lynchburg, VA

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daSn00p

on wich stock firmware is this rom based? are german region settings/system language available?

As stated in the OP, it is based on T210R MG4 firmware. T210R is the US version. I do not see German in the language list.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gr8nole For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gr8nole Ad-Free
20th September 2013, 01:41 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gr8nole

As stated in the OP, it is based on T210R MG4 firmware. T210R is the US version. I do not see German in the language list.

ah my fault didnt read that.
hmm so i still have to wait until somebody does it with an european/german fw...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
rom

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)