#include /* * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear * war, or the current economic crisis caused by you following these * directions. YOU are choosing to make these modificiations, and * if you point your finger at me for messing up your device, I will * laugh at you. */
Hello Ninjas! After Continuous Work for 3 Weeks, I am here with my First Ever Kernel for Micromax A57
Moving down to the most awaiting thing, features!. Here goes the list!
- Compiled using Optimized Linaro NDK!
- Compiled vfp with neon
- LZMA compression for kernel. Size 3.2MB ==> 2.4 MB
- -O2 Optimizations
- Neon optimizations
- A big bunch ofoptimization in makefile
- USB Force Fast Charging [WIP]
- Timer Slack Controller
- Overclocked upto 1.26 Ghz [Experimental and still a WIP]
- Lowered the Min. freq from 245-> 122 Mhz for more Battery
- Tweaked Ondemand Governor
- Added 15 New Governors. Total 21 Now
- Added 4 new IO schedulers. Total 7 now
- Dynamic Fsync control
- Asynchronous I/O latency to a solid-state disk greatly increased.
- Disabled GENTLE_FAIR_SLEEPERS
- Lowered Android logger size
- Optimized LMK
- SWAP support
- Lowered vfs cache pressure size to 20
- Optimized VM parameters
- Optimized memcopy and memmove algorithm
- Tweaked SLAB allocator
- Dynamic management of dirty page writebacks
- Optimized CRC32 Algorithm
- Optimized RWSEM Algorithm
- Removed old SHA1 routines
- Optimized git implementation for SHA1
- Optimized glibc version of string
- Optimized RCU Tiny
- Proportional Rate Reduction for TCP by Google.
- Enabled 6 new TCP Congestion controls viz. Westwood, Vegas, BIC, HSTCP, HTCP,Illinois,Reno.
- Set westood as default from cubic.
- CIFS support added
- Removed Framepointer.
- Increase READ_AHEAD size to 1024kb
- Fine tuned CFS parameters
- Enabled Autogrouping of Schedulers
- Added frandom (Fast kernel number generator) driver
- NOATIME and NODIRATIME by default
- Patch for depleting Entropy pool
- Disabled frame pointer
- Optimized apply_slack() method for size and speed
- Autogroup patch group by current user android UID instead of task ID
- New 'Simple' GPU Governor by faux123
No for A56 and Proximity Sensor won't work for A57 users
Thanks to Maruti Gagan for intensive Testing
Thanks to Faux123, VarunChitr15,Doomlord,Ezekeel,Dhinesh Kumar,Adhithya Rajagopal for Contributions
Thanks to Everyother Person who was involved in the Project Directly or Indirectly