Since this ROM is tested only on GT-S6500D, it may not work on other Mini 2 models.
The ROM theoretically can be installed on:
Although only GT-S6500D is supported by me (since I only have this variant of Mini 2).
Functionality can be broken on other variants.
Uploading my files elsewhere (mirroring) is not appreciated.
If you need to add my files somewhere else, just post the link to my goo.im account.
If you have decided to install this ROM on your device, TheWhisp cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your phone and/or for any other kind of inconveniences.
By installing this ROM, you accept this rule.
What's not working:
Special thanks to:
People who helps me with testing and provides logs
Everyone who is working on CyanogenMod 10.1, especially the CM team itself
KonstaT - he has done an awesome job
Additional information / resources:
Change logs: see 2nd post of this thread
Google apps: http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20130301-signed.zip
Download (stable - milestone builds): http://goo.im/devs/thewhisp/jena-cm10.1
How to install:
1) You must have custom recovery installed on your device. I recommend ClockWorkMod: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2156194
2) Download ROM .zip
3) Download Google apps
4) Put both .zip files on your device (either internal or external storage)
5) Boot your device into recovery mode
6) Make nandroid backup (if needed)
7) Wipe data/factory reset (not needed if installing above previous cm10.2 build)
8) Format /system (only if the previous ROM is CM 10/10.1)
9) Install the ROM .zip file
10) Mount /system, install Google apps
1) Visit the above link
2) Click on "New issue"
3) Enter title that explains the problem
4) Explain your problem very clearly with as much details as possible
5) Attach logs and screenshots (if needed)
Don't report a bug if it's already reported.
Don't report a bug if you:
1) have restored apps with Titanium Backup or similar software
2) are using any kind of task killer
3) are using any 3rd party tweak/hack
Name what device you're using: jena, jenad or trebon
Name CM version you're using: 10, 10.1, 10.2
Use proper English, try not to make any spelling errors so I and other people can understand you correctly.
CyanogenMod 10.1 for Galaxy Mini 2, a ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Mini
ROM OS Version: 4.2.x Jelly Bean
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: CyanogenMod
Current Stable Version: 20131227
Stable Release Date: 2013-12-27
Last Updated 2013-12-27