If you don't know what NiLS is - See it on Google Play.
NiLS Floating Panel provides a better way to display and interact with notifications:
- Displayed on top of your lock screen, no matter if it support lock screen widgets or not and it don't need NiLS widget to be placed.
- Slide notification left or right to dismiss.
- Slide notifications list down to dismiss all.
- Slide notification icon right to open notification. (just like on iOS)
- Click to show a preview, scroll down or up in the preview to read all text.
- Slide notification icon on preview to perform additional actions (if available), such as gmail archive, reply missed call with SMS, etc..
- Set position and size, anywhere you want on your lock screen. (be careful not to prevent access to locker icon)
- Set any colors you want as your title color, text color, icon background and notification background.
- Top, Bottom or Center vertical alignment of the notifications list.
NiLS FP requires NiLS to be up and running with the latest version from Google Play. Download NiLS from Google Play.
NiLS+ is currently on beta, therefore you'll need to activate tester on Google Play to be able to download it:
1. Join NiLS official Google+ community. (required to become a tester)
2. Activate tester on Google Play.
3. Download NiLS FP from Google Play.
1. Install NiLS from Google Play
2. Follow NiLS instructions and enable the service.
3. DO NOT Add NiLS widget to your lock screen.
4. Install NiLS FP using instructions above.
5. Lock your screen, when you'll get a notification, it will be displayed on the center of the screen. long click it to resize and set position, or go to NiLS FP settings to set up colors and alignment.
Please let me know if it works for you (please mention your device model) or if you have any suggestions or bug reports.