[ROM] [GB] myDoubleshot_v1.0 (9/27/2013)

Search This thread

ps3play

Apr 16, 2011
Whats not working that you could need an update?

Everything is working but this rom just drains my battery way too fast compared to android revolution HD 7.3.. and after using rom cleaner no sense in this rom i cant even change the lockscreen or themes.. The only reason i have this Rom installed is because of the Camera.. if i could get the camera from this rom onto the android rev 7.3 that would be perfect.. what is the camera on this rom called? is it the stock camera? i found the thread with all the sense camera's but the links are all dead except doubleshot and i think android rev 7.3 comes with doubleshot already.. and the problem with doubleshot camera is that it takes a picture after the flash goes off

N_otori0us_

Mar 30, 2013
█ ▆ ▄ ▂ ▁ ▂ ▄ ▆ █`
Everything is working but this rom just drains my battery way too fast compared to android revolution HD 7.3.. and after using rom cleaner no sense in this rom i cant even change the lockscreen or themes.. The only reason i have this Rom installed is because of the Camera.. if i could get the camera from this rom onto the android rev 7.3 that would be perfect.. what is the camera on this rom called? is it the stock camera? i found the thread with all the sense camera's but the links are all dead except doubleshot and i think android rev 7.3 comes with doubleshot already.. and the problem with doubleshot camera is that it takes a picture after the flash goes off
Try downloading Wakelock detector from the play store or buy BetterBatteryStats. There's probably draining the battery which you could disable.

Try pulling the camera apk from system/app and replacing it with the one in android rev.

ps3play

Apr 16, 2011
Try downloading Wakelock detector from the play store or buy BetterBatteryStats. There's probably draining the battery which you could disable.

Try pulling the camera apk from system/app and replacing it with the one in android rev.

Thanks a lot i was able to pull the camera apk from this rom by extracting the zip and installing it on android rev 7.3 using es file explorer.. it works great. really appreciated your help

You're still using an ancient GB ROM while 4.3 has been stable for ages?

I have the screen flashing issue on my Phone from all the latest 4.3 and 4.3.1 roms that i have tried.. and most of the jb roms have a lot of useless features added on that only slow the mytouch down unnecessarily.. yes i agree they are a lot more stable now but i cant get over the screen flashing and especially the camera performance on all ics and jb roms.. Nothing comes close to the stock camera.. i cant share a whatsapp video on ics and jb roms

#2!

Dec 4, 2008
Diddy Kong County
You're still using an ancient GB ROM while 4.3 has been stable for ages?

2013-11-13_16-39-24.jpg

The only time my phone ever gets a reboot is when I drop it...... and the battery pops out.
Rock solid and everything works when I need them. This ROM is the ultimate daily driver.

junxracr

Dec 12, 2010
I get incredible battery with this rom. Consistently getting over 20+ hours with over 3-4 hours screen on.
I never worry about battery with this rom. I use everything on my phone like crazy.

Sent from my HTC MyTouch4G using xda app-developers app

Last edited:
Reactions: garleest

mymeatb18

Feb 27, 2011
miami
ROM is great and best way to experience sense for a friend that came from an iPhone. He is loving the phone

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk

Reactions: garleest

Top Liked Posts