Advanced Screenshot Creator (ASC) is a very easy tool to take screenshots from your Android devices. It replaces the ddms screenshot functionality and adds a bunch of usability features on top.
The Advanced Screenshot Creator was originally developed for my IDE Virtuous Ten Studio, but I think it's useful enough to be published as a standalone version as well.
It has the same features as within VTS but is obvioulsy a much lighter package for people that don't want or need the additional functionality VTS offers.
ASC can easily do the following for you:
- Take screenshots from any ADB connected device
- Automatically save all taken screenshots to a user specified folder
- Show you each screenshot in the tool, so you know exactly what you already have and what you still need
- Replace existing screenshots in case you are not happy with them
Virtuous Ten Studio - A fully featured IDE for all your Android binary modification needs
Advanced Deodex Tool - Easily deodex many binaries in no time (available in VTS, coming soon as standalone version)
Advanced Logcat Viewer - Easily work with logcats (available in VTS and as standalone version)
- Initial release
- Windows Vista or later (including Windows 8)
- Microsoft .NET 4.5
- Properly set up ADB drivers