FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[MOD][PORT][GT-S7562] Battery Mods For Samsung Galaxy S Duos

2,061 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,480

Post Reply Email Thread
Here i present you the Battery Mods for Samsung Galaxy S Duos (GT-S7562)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blue Solid Battery Mod

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Circle Battery Mod

Cyan Box Battery Mod

Cyan Circle Battery Mod

Cyan Ring Battery Mod

Glass Green Battery Mod

Heart Battery Mod

Iron Mask Battery Mod

NFS Carbon Battery Mod

Orange Solid Battery Mod

Weed Battery Mod

Quote:

NOTE: This Mod will not change your current theme, just download mod as per your theme.

Quote:

DOWNLOADS HERE
(Mediafire Folder)

Quote:

INSTRUCTIONS
1. Download battery mod from that mediafire folder as per your system or theme.
2. Install via CWM Recovery and Reboot.

Dont Forget To Press Thanks Button

Any Donation Will Be Appreciable
The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Mohitash For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mohitash Ad-Free

1st October 2013, 03:55 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Question battery mod
Is this mod work on original stock rom?
1st October 2013, 05:37 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Panchkula, Chandigarh

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by letpost@gmail.com

Is this mod work on original stock rom?

Must have CWM recovery.
1st October 2013, 06:23 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
thank work perfect

sent from my stupid phone
20th October 2013, 06:33 AM |#5  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 16

More
can't download whenever i click on the mediafire url it goes on mediafire where i can the battery mods files but unable to download as mefiafire asking for the premium registration. request you to provide me with a free download link.
20th October 2013, 07:10 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by samreh

can't download whenever i click on the mediafire url it goes on mediafire where i can the battery mods files but unable to download as mefiafire asking for the premium registration. request you to provide me with a free download link.

May be you are clicking on the wrong link.

Sent from my GT-S7562 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to Mohitash For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mohitash Ad-Free
20th October 2013, 08:11 AM |#7  
Flag Mumbai

More
i'm clicking on the DOWNLOAD HERE MEDIAFIRE folder after that mediafire battery mods files page is opening in new tab.when i selected heart battery mod file at the op Download option is coming & when i click on that top download option then a small popup coming mentioning "Bulk-Download Multiple Files and Folders
Do you need to download more than a few files at a time? No problem!
Upgrade to a MediaFire Pro account to gain access to features like Bulk-Download.
Bulk-Download combines all the files and folders you want to download into one easy to download Zip file. That way, all you need to download is that one, saving you tons of time and making downloading things like entire photo galleries or hundreds of work documents a breeze!"

Amd there are wo option UPGRADE & CANCEL.IF I UPGRADE it ask for registration & cancel then nothin happens. Please guide.
20th October 2013, 10:23 AM |#8  
Flag Mumbai

More
ok i gotit actually i was selecting the files.i m sorry.thanks for your reply. Hey in future some more mofs like of galaxy grand , s4 for our samsung 2 duos.i know it maybe high hopes,lol but still geniuses can get ideas anytime..
22nd October 2013, 07:15 AM |#9  
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 68

More
The Circle Battery Mod in white color please.

Gesendet von meinem GT-S7562 mit Tapatalk 2
2nd November 2013, 11:58 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
How to undo?
Can you please tell me how to undo this i want the real one (of pmp ultra 4.2) i want to undo or uninstall it
2nd November 2013, 12:05 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aasim13

Can you please tell me how to undo this i want the real one (of pmp ultra 4.2) i want to undo or uninstall it

As PMP Ultra ROM's latest theme is not available yet. Do this-
Take 'SystemUI.apk' from ultra rom 4.0 rom package (location- "system/app") and replace it with yours in phone using any root explorer. Reboot phone and you are done.

Sent from my GT-S7562 using Tapatalk 2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mohitash For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mohitash Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
battery, gt s7562, mod, samsung galaxy s duos, theme

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)