#include warranty.h /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
- CM 10.2: CyanogenMod
- CM 11.0: Banks Gapps - take the minimal and install the rest from the play store.
(alternatively, you can try CyanogenMod Gapps, but the zip is too big to fit in /system with the ROM)
For CM 11.0 you will also need an SELinux enabled recovery. The following recoveries work:
Source repo can be found at GitHub.
Prior to installing this ROM, make a nandroid backup and wipe wipe wipe! - generally recommended to wipe all except your SD card.
As a rule you don't need to wipe if you're flashing an update from CM10.2 to CM10.2 or CM11.0 to CM11.0, but if you're encountering issues, it's still recommended.
Please do not mirror!
Also, don't contact me over PM for support - I don't answer questions that way.
- @Flinny (duh)
- @randomblame (duh^2)
- ... and probably many, many more ...
- Graphical driver is not finished (libqservice.so)
Mobile Data - delete APN and it works- fixed in build 20131203
Rotation - akmd crashes - flash fix_rotation.zip- no longer needed from build 20131108
Camera gives a green line: put it at 4.5MP or use a 3rd party app for taking pictures.- fixed in build 20131203
- torch goes off when screen goes off
- mic on external headphones doesn't work - perhaps now it works?
- audio streaming to BT media/headset doesn't work - needs confirmation?
- Torch goes off when screen goes off
- You tell me
Stick with build cm-11-20140517-UNOFFICIAL-saga.zip for now if you want ringtones from the first ring. Working on it.