FORUMS

[SOLVED] 4.3 Not registered network/Emergency call

506 posts
Thanks Meter: 124

By jhonyp, Senior Member on 3rd October 2013, 01:02 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello everyone. I installed the leaked 4.3 but I need ariza patch. When I install it I lose the IMEI (IMEI: Unknow, BASEBAND: Unknow).
I tried recovering EFS, but does not work.
Any idea?

Thank you

SOLVED: Here is the solution: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1136
Thanks to Zuluman!

Patched modem mj9: https://www.dropbox.com/s/u60919sl1e...0_ModemMJ9.zip
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to jhonyp For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jhonyp Ad-Free
3rd October 2013, 01:15 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 192

More
If you backed up your efs before the newer dmg1 modem came out, downgrade to a stock Rom and modem then restore your legs then upgrade back to 4.3 but follow install instructions those Rom OP's

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium HD app
3rd October 2013, 02:36 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rosario

More
Downgrade to mg1, apply ariza patch, lost imei and baseband, restore old backup efs and working fine, but when upgrade to 4.3 again lost imei & baseband. I tried to flash MG1 modem on 4.3 and works but no signal, so apply ariza patch and the problems come again, no imei, no baseband....
3rd October 2013, 04:40 PM |#4  
Flag Surat
Thanks Meter: 105

More
Same happening here... Please if anyone can help...it will be very grateful.

Sent from my GT-N7100
3rd October 2013, 05:45 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rosario

More
On mg1 bases should i change the kernel to allow me to restore my efs. Whit stock kernel I can't do it.
So, maybe, whe we have custom 4.3 kernel can do it.
My procedure on mg1 installation: flash rom, install ariza (on this step i lose imei and baseband), flash custom kernel, restore efs from adb and works fine.

Enviado desde mi GT-N7100 usando Tapatalk
3rd October 2013, 05:50 PM |#6  
Flag Surat

More
@jhonyp ya but restoration of efs only works with stock rom with that mobile came... not with 4.3
3rd October 2013, 06:01 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rosario

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by virani_joush

@jhonyp ya but restoration of efs only works with stock rom with that mobile came... not with 4.3

So my efs backup is useless in 4.3?
I should make a new efs backup after the upgrade, install the patch ariza and then restore the new efs backup?
this is correct?
3rd October 2013, 06:13 PM |#8  
Flag Surat

More
No actually you can't restore the efs on 4.3. I have tried taking backup after 4.3 and then azira patch and then tried restoring but no chance.
The Following User Says Thank You to virani_joush For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift virani_joush Ad-Free
3rd October 2013, 08:05 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rosario

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by virani_joush

No actually you can't restore the efs on 4.3. I have tried taking backup after 4.3 and then azira patch and then tried restoring but no chance.

same thing happened to me in mg1, mg1 + ariza + efs restore = no imei efs / baseband, then changed the kernel + efs restore = working well, signal / imei / baseband correct
4th October 2013, 02:36 AM |#10  
Flag Bogota
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhonyp

same thing happened to me in mg1, mg1 + ariza + efs restore = no imei efs / baseband, then changed the kernel + efs restore = working well, signal / imei / baseband correct

Hello what kernel did you flash? Can you put a link?
Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Nicoga97 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Nicoga97 Ad-Free
4th October 2013, 03:36 AM |#11  
Flag Surat

More
There is some update is coming for azora patch I guess. Follow his thread and close this one. As same problem is getting discussed there.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.3, ariza, leaked

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)