HUGE COLLECTION OF HUAWEI EMOTION UI 1.6 THEMES ( daily updated )

Search This thread

RicardoA

Oct 20, 2013
I searching for that also. I wanna use stock icons, without frames.

Sent from my HUAWEI P6-U06 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Looks like whe have a "petition" for a decent kit kat theme :)

there is one that looks like KK in this forum, i dont remember name but u can shearch it in themes section. it is without frames as u said u liked ;)
the problem of that it lacks important essencial details like "transparent status bar". For what i road KK stock rom will be released in first days of March, so i will not spend time learning theme editor because KK is almost at our hands! I hope....

ranasaqib

Sep 23, 2014
how to ally themes on huawei y511 with manually add emotion ui?

hi plz tell me how to apply themes on huawei y511 with manually added emotions ui?

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

i culdnt download any themes, download link says quota exceeded to download this....

mllr

Oct 6, 2014
Thankfully..

Nice stuff, but a bit easier to go here;

htt*zh.ui.vmall.com/theme.php?mod=list&display=1&model=P6&version=EMUI1.6&page=1

Cheers, LL13-

... not everybody thinks like that here. Because this site is no longer availabe. :(
nice themes, in this thread btw!! anyone an idea where to get some other designs nowadays? :good:

To$i

Aug 8, 2014
Islamabad
MIUI V5 Theme Download Link Dead

Plz upload the download link of MIUI V5 again. It's giving error. Plz update it plz...

Preciousoflive

Jun 25, 2015
Huawei Ascend P6

Good morning guys, I really need help in my huawei ascend p6. It runs on the default 4.2.2 OS. I successfully rooted the phone with kingo root app. It was working fine. I mistakenly deleted the default theme app that came with the phone, because I thought it was the reason why my font style *couldn't change, I was using the wrong font app hifont and font installer, I haven't gotten ifont. So I could not change the lock screen wallpaper because of the deleted theme app, whatever was on the home screen would be on the lock screen. I wasn't very comfortable with that. I wanted to get back the theme app, or any other app that can make a different picture show on the lock screen, So I downloaded the ROM toolbox lite from play store. And the ifont which was working well too, I was able to put custom fonts now. But i couldnt still make a different wallpaper show on the lock screen. But I kept trying to edit other stuff with the toolbox lite. I wanted to reduce the size of my app icons on the home screen, so I added LCD density on the toolbox build.prop and changed it to 160, thought it would decrease the size of the app icons on the home screen of the phone. *After which I restarted my phone and noticed that the screen display *became smaller, I couldn't get to the home screen anymore, I got the message unfortunately home has stopped working, *and then another message unfortunately system UI has stopped working, *and I didn't do any form of backup that I can remember except the theme back up which I tried to install from the toolbox lite. My phone is stock at my beginning screen. It rings when I have calls and it shows the number of missed calls and messages. I can't pick the Calls nor read the messages. I think I ruined the home app with that LCD density change and for the system ui, *I have no idea what happened to make it stop working. So I need help. The phone can go off and on if I try switching off it goes off, if I on it it turns on. It doesn't restart by itself . But just remain at the beginning side with the error message unfortunately home app has stopped working and the other message unfortunately system ui has stopped working what do I do?

My email is chukwudi_precious@yahoo.com please help me I need help. The phone is not up to 4 weeks old‎

kevinmathew

Nov 14, 2015
Hwy theme R roaming symbol not showing.

I used systemui of pureios theme. But it not showing 'R' roaming symbol. Please hep me, what may be the file which I can include in ui.

Khan Sahil

Oct 8, 2016
themes

Can anyone have this all of themes I doesn't get bcoz the file is deleted in drive plss any have so upload I need it plzzz

---------- Post added at 02:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 AM ----------

hemes
Can anyone have this all of themes I doesn't get bcoz the file is deleted in drive plss any have so upload I need it plzzz

---------- Post added at 03:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 AM ----------

hemes

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    HUGE COLLECTION
    OF
    HUAWEI
    EMOTION UI 1.6
    THEMES

DAILY UPDATED

MIUI V5

pjw3.png

lr5i.png

kz5n.png

kpw6.png

ahnu.png