FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Gear Manager apk file

64 posts
Thanks Meter: 13
 
By the co0kie, Member on 3rd October 2013, 07:10 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Does anyone have thr Gear Manager apk file

Thankyou
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to the co0kie For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift the co0kie Ad-Free
 
 
3rd October 2013, 07:54 PM |#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by the co0kie

Does anyone have thr Gear Manager apk file

Thankyou

You can download it from Samsugn Apps
4th October 2013, 02:53 AM |#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
and how about if you don't have a samsung device? I'd like to try to mess around with it a bit, try to get it working with a non-samsung machine
4th October 2013, 08:42 PM |#4  
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Gear manager apk
Please someone upload the latest file you can download it off the the samsung store on an s3 and s4. i cant on my s4 active.
5th October 2013, 03:43 AM |#5  
Member
Flag Shanghai, VERONA
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spidercheek

Please someone upload the latest file you can download it off the the samsung store on an s3 and s4. i cant on my s4 active.

here a link

http://depositfiles.com/files/pmgqxv9c5

It is not mine...a quick research with Google
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maui75 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift maui75 Ad-Free
5th October 2013, 05:13 AM |#6  
clifford's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Interesting. I installed the app on my HTC one running omj rom. And everything works except for svoice. Just turn off the hardware keyboad function so you can text. AwesomeClick image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1380946364915.jpg
Views:	9668
Size:	99.8 KB
ID:	2302761

Sent from my HTCONE using xda app-developers app
5th October 2013, 10:56 AM |#7  
jadaress1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 127
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by clifford

Interesting. I installed the app on my HTC one running omj rom. And everything works except for svoice. Just turn off the hardware keyboad function so you can text. AwesomeAttachment 2302761

Sent from my HTCONE using xda app-developers app

Hi, so you have the watch workin with the Htc one and everything works except s voice, im very interested as i have the Htc one, you can talk on the watch and get all notifications etc? Thanks in advance.

Sent from ...............
5th October 2013, 12:13 PM |#8  
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Cool that apk works with my active.
Not getting notification or weather or s voice.

Sent from my GT-I9295 using xda app-developers app
5th October 2013, 03:49 PM |#9  
clifford's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Yes everything is working fine. I can send a receive calls with no problem. I'm gonna try to install svoice today and see what happens

Sent from my HTCONE using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to clifford For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift clifford Ad-Free
5th October 2013, 09:22 PM |#10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 108
 
More
Installed the app on HTC One with official 4.2.2 and tried to connect to the Gear. There seems to be a control mechanism that kills the connection. It says on screen for a second that it was connected, but then a message pops up stating smth like "validation check failed".

Can someone who has access to both devices give it a try?
The Following User Says Thank You to gidi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gidi Ad-Free
5th October 2013, 11:19 PM |#11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gidi

Installed the app on HTC One with official 4.2.2 and tried to connect to the Gear. There seems to be a control mechanism that kills the connection. It says on screen for a second that it was connected, but then a message pops up stating smth like "validation check failed".

Can someone who has access to both devices give it a try?

I think you must have Android 4.3 to support Bluetooth 4.0 profile.
The Following User Says Thank You to miyklusha For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift miyklusha Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes