1. Just unzip lockeddualrecovery2.6.0-RELEASE.windows.zip in your PC and run either supersu.bat or superuser.bat.
2. After all files are installed, your phone should reboot automatically into CWM.
3. If you're unable to see CWM and your phone just reboot normally to Android, then you might be suffering from remount-reboot issue. Just run the fix for remount-reboot first.
How to enter CWM/TWRP:
1. During a reboot, when the LED turns green, press VOL-UP for CWM or VOL-DOWN for TWRP. The LED will then turn purple before entering the selected custom recovery.
How to apply the proper theme in TWRP to fix UI issue:
1. Copy the TWRP_theme_720_play.zip into /sdcard/TWRP/theme and rename it as ui.zip
How to restore stock recovery
1. Delete the following files:
/system/bin/recovery.twrp.cpio.lzma (or .tar)
/system/bin/recovery.cwm.cpio.lzma (or .tar)
2. Inside /system/bin/ rename chargemon.stock to chargemon
3. Change permission for chargemon (chmod 755 chargemon)
- Team Win for TWRP
- ClockWorkMod for CWM
- z31s1g for the beautiful Holofied theme. I only rescaled some images and edit the xml for 720p display.