Free (full and unrestricted)
Just a minimal, dark, simple, flat and low resources theme. Just over 1.8MB!!
Designed to build upon holo theme, it's mainly black and white with some blue accents.
It should help with saving the devices screen and battery.
Q. What is XTheme?
A. XTheme is an Xposed module that is similar to the Theme chooser engine but is not restricted to CM and its sister ROM's. XTheme link contained within credits.
I will update this to a multi-dpi theme shortly.
If you find any bugs please post a screenshot to accompany your post.
Please note: i have no plans to add redirections for OEM ROM's (TouchWiz/Semc/Sense) so please don't ask.
* Deskclock.apk - (Analog clock widget)
* Play Music.apk
*Settings.apk - (Power widget)
Full res images are hosted on flickr to improve loading speed on XDA pages:
* Download and install Xtheme engine.
* Download and install Borderline theme from below.
* Open Xposed installer click "Install/Update".
* Click "Modules" Tab and enable "XThemeEngine".
* Click XThemeEngine and select "Choose theme".
* Choose "Borderline" and "click appy theme".
* Soft reboot.
*If coming from v1.2, you need to uninstall this first.
* Titanium backup - 2x bugs with black text on black images.
Despite my best attempts these seem to be coded into the smali which is un-themable.
Credits and thanks: