Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

Headphones?

541 posts
Thanks Meter: 188

By gerg004, Senior Member on 7th October 2013, 04:30 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Anybody think Verizon will be kind enough to include a pair of Sammy headphones with our Note 3's? Unlike the empty spot in our Note 2 boxes, I would appreciate a new pair with the in line mic, like the other carriers get.

I know a lot of people have aftermarket ear buds etc. But personally I've been using the pair I got 2 years ago with the Galaxy Nexus. Honestly they've performed as well as any aftermarket headphones I've owned for listening to music. And they're especially convenient while driving (no blue tooth in my truck).

Anyway I was more than disappointed they weren't included with the Note 2. Looks like Sprint got them but ATT didn't. Anybody expecting them to be included? Or know yes or no if we'll get them?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

7th October 2013, 04:42 PM |#2  
warner robins ga
Thanks Meter: 76

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerg004

Anybody think Verizon will be kind enough to include a pair of Sammy headphones with our Note 3's? Unlike the empty spot in our Note 2 boxes, I would appreciate a new pair with the in line mic, like the other carriers get.

I know a lot of people have aftermarket ear buds etc. But personally I've been using the pair I got 2 years ago with the Galaxy Nexus. Honestly they've performed as well as any aftermarket headphones I've owned for listening to music. And they're especially convenient while driving (no blue tooth in my truck).

Anyway I was more than disappointed they weren't included with the Note 2. Looks like Sprint got them but ATT didn't. Anybody expecting them to be included? Or know yes or no if we'll get them?

according to "whats in the box" on the site no they will not have headphones..which is stupid..the s4 did
7th October 2013, 04:45 PM |#3  
Flag Wilkes Barre, PA
Thanks Meter: 73

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerg004

According to the Q&A section on the Verizon page for the Note 3, it will:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/d...oYearPrice7193

Click Q&A, search for "headphones" and you'll see a question about it. A Samsung rep replied saying:

Hi Joey. Thanks so much for reaching out. Yes, headphones will be included upon purchase of the Note 3.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions. We're here and happy to help.

Thank you,

Samsung Support
The Following User Says Thank You to SuperTongue For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SuperTongue Ad-Free
7th October 2013, 07:03 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member

More
Here's hoping you're right. Kinda feel like we get ripped off when other carriers and other phones have them. Then VzW finds another way to shaft us, so they have a better chance at making a sale on beats...my opinion anyway.

7th October 2013, 08:59 PM |#5  
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 189

More
If Verizon does remove them what do they do with all the headphones?! I watched the unboxing for a gnote 3 and it had headphones, but that was t mobile.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
8th October 2013, 06:39 AM |#6  
Flag Alabama
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTongue

According to the Q&A section on the Verizon page for the Note 3, it will:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/d...oYearPrice7193

Click Q&A, search for "headphones" and you'll see a question about it. A Samsung rep replied saying:

Hi Joey. Thanks so much for reaching out. Yes, headphones will be included upon purchase of the Note 3.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions. We're here and happy to help.

Thank you,

Samsung Support

I hope this Samsung rep knows what he/she's talking about,but under the Tab "In the Box" on this Verizon web page there are no headphones listed. I'll bet Verizon's not including them.
8th October 2013, 02:24 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 682

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by billf2b

I hope this Samsung rep knows what he/she's talking about,but under the Tab "In the Box" on this Verizon web page there are no headphones listed. I'll bet Verizon's not including them.

i'll bet verizon leaves them out too
9th October 2013, 04:01 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 125

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by keynith

If Verizon does remove them what do they do with all the headphones?! I watched the unboxing for a gnote 3 and it had headphones, but that was t mobile.

Why give them to all the employees ofcourse...

I kid, I kid

But really the S4 came with them I do not see why there would not by any with the Note 3 when all the other carriers have them.
9th October 2013, 05:01 AM |#9  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrlaigle

Why give them to all the employees ofcourse...

I kid, I kid

But really the S4 came with them I do not see why there would not by any with the Note 3 when all the other carriers have them.

I hear ya. But the Note 2 didn't have them and the other carriers did. Really bogus if you ask me. Especially considering they come from Samsung and note VzW.
9th October 2013, 05:31 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 108

More
What I use. >.>
9th October 2013, 06:46 AM |#11  
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 189

More
Yeah I'm just wondering what they do with 100k + headphones

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)