FORUMS

Resolution and home size required

58 posts
Thanks Meter: 19

By cimourdain, Member on 8th October 2013, 08:27 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi,

I belong to the luckies how get an access code and i'm very impressed by the themes quality.

I besides have some troubles with all the themes installed, almost none of them fit my screen size. Do you know what is the requered resolution and sreen size (row/columns) required for themes?

thanks in advance,
8th October 2013, 10:27 AM |#2  
Flag see u soon
Thanks Meter: 35

More
What devices are supported?

We currently support all Android 4.1 or above devices with the following resolutions:

1920x1080
1776x1080
1280x720
1184x768 (Nexus 4 with soft keys turned on)
1184x720
960x540
888x540
800x480

The major devices we DO NOT support currently are the Galaxy Note 1, LG Optimus G, Xperia J, and Huawei Ascend Mate. We hope to support these in the future. We DO NOT currently support any tablets.
8th October 2013, 01:10 PM |#3  
Flag Barrie
Thanks Meter: 866

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cimourdain

Hi,

I belong to the luckies how get an access code and i'm very impressed by the themes quality.

I besides have some troubles with all the themes installed, almost none of them fit my screen size. Do you know what is the requered resolution and sreen size (row/columns) required for themes?

thanks in advance,

Make sure you are close to stock DPI. I had mine set at 220 (regular 320) and nothing lined up. Went back to stock and everything works great.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app
8th October 2013, 01:19 PM |#4  
OP Member
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KorGuy123

Make sure you are close to stock DPI. I had mine set at 220 (regular 320) and nothing lined up. Went back to stock and everything works great.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

Thanks, mine is set to 182 (slim rom on i9100), i'll try using 320.
8th October 2013, 04:30 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by penreturns

What devices are supported?

We currently support all Android 4.1 or above devices with the following resolutions:

1920x1080
1776x1080
1280x720
1184x768 (Nexus 4 with soft keys turned on)
1184x720
960x540
888x540
800x480

The major devices we DO NOT support currently are the Galaxy Note 1, LG Optimus G, Xperia J, and Huawei Ascend Mate. We hope to support these in the future. We DO NOT currently support any tablets.

Will there be support in the future for tablets? It is an awesome application! Excellent work.
8th October 2013, 04:45 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 89

More
So I made the mistake of installing this on my Optimus G without reading about supported resolutions first. I have also an Oppo find5 I would very much like to use this with
However. My code was already entered on the OG. How can I get my code from the app? I've tried submitting my email and it says I'll get an email about my code shortly but I haven't yet. Just curious what to do next. . .
8th October 2013, 05:54 PM |#7  
Flag see u soon
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by killerskincanoe

So I made the mistake of installing this on my Optimus G without reading about supported resolutions first. I have also an Oppo find5 I would very much like to use this with
However. My code was already entered on the OG. How can I get my code from the app? I've tried submitting my email and it says I'll get an email about my code shortly but I haven't yet. Just curious what to do next. . .

4. I changed ROMs or switched phones and my code won't work! Please send us a support ticket on http://support.themerapp.com. We will respond very quickly if we are awake

if today is your lucky day, you will get the code
11th October 2013, 05:07 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 89

More
DERP the code was in my email. iFail
anywho the app runs well on my Find5. Cheers!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)