FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[REPAIRED!]LG G2 F320K deep&hard brick! REPAIRED now.

24 posts
Thanks Meter: 89

By cms88168, Junior Member on 9th October 2013, 07:28 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
10/10 13:19 updated:
REPAIRED!I got my phone repaired...HERE is the method http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2477595

Last night I began to try REPAIRING , but it still can not work...

Firstly Pardon me for my poor English...

The reason it stucked is that when i tried to get it back to stock firmware,the software(LG FLASH tool) warmed me with some unknown errors at the time it almostly finished... and after it restarted, it stucked in the starting LG screen... Click image for larger version

Name:	20131010022.jpg
Views:	8399
Size:	237.6 KB
ID:	2313681

Unable to enter download mode,instead,it entered fastboot mode Click image for larger version

Name:	20131010020.jpg
Views:	11091
Size:	252.0 KB
ID:	2313682

In fastboot mode,I successfully flashed boot.img, and recovery.img(CWM or TWRP) successfully flashed but could not start,and when I tried flashing system.img it failed

If I boot it directly with USB pluged, the computer will detect the port the same as which appears when you use kdz flashing.. But this port can not use for flashing kdz with LG Support tool, whether it is in diag mode or cs_emergency mode.

What's more,.tot file could not be flashed in by LG Flash Tool,too..

Sometimes,after some special action,it would appear a "qhsusb_bulk" unknown hardware on my computer , and then my computer tells me to format a bunch of "local driver"s

Current ideas:
1 Try to enter recovery from fastboot mode
(2) flash my phone whitout enter download mode

8/10 10:00 update ideas
a. extracted from the official kdz or tot, img could be flashed in in fastboot mode
b. Could You please send me some original DUMPed imgs in LG F320K? (Using Nandroid backup in CWM or TWRP)
Very thankful for your kindness!

10/10 00:30 updated

New discoveries! boot with holding the volume + and power key for five seconds, it would enter the official Recovery (rescue mode) But if CWM or TWRP flashed it couldn't start.. Click image for larger version

Name:	20131010023.jpg
Views:	9845
Size:	235.8 KB
ID:	2313679

Hold all the three keys to boot it would enter an unknown New World (look at the picture). . . Click image for larger version

Name:	20131010025.jpg
Views:	13475
Size:	228.9 KB
ID:	2313677

But now I have no idea of these two modes...I urgently need F320K dumped partition image! ! Please help me,my friend..Thx very much

Photos was taken with the OLD but faithful, never bricked, NEVER broke after fell down-my Nokia C6, but the quality of images is not good. . .

If this time I can repair it back form brick successfully,I will write down my operation in detail to help the guys who have the same problem as mine..

Very grateful for your help--even just a reply or subscribe!

Click image for larger version

Name:	20131010024.jpg
Views:	9922
Size:	238.0 KB
ID:	2313678
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to cms88168 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cms88168 Ad-Free

9th October 2013, 09:16 PM |#2  
Flag Steinkjer
Thanks Meter: 75

More
Have you tried removing the MicroUSB-cable while pressing PWR + Volume down?
That did the trick for me, and I'm pretty much in the same boat.

Remove USB-Cable -> Hold pwr + volume down -> restart -> hold pwr + volume down again when the LG-logo pops up.
Then -> LG Mobile Support Tool and recover from the menu there.
Takes FOREVER to download the software, but still. It works.

My issue now is that I only have 10GB left on my G2. Seems like it thinks its a 16GB instead of a 32GB. Wich annoys the booger out of me.

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

1) Turn off the phone completely (or be superfast with the buttons)
2) Hold volume +
3) Connect the phone to the PC (MicroUSB)
4) Enjoy download-mode.

I'm pretty much in the same boat, and thats what I did to get mine working again.
Used downloadmode to reflash the original FW from the LG Mobile Support Tool.

My issue now is that I only have 10GB left on my G2. Seems like it thinks its a 16GB instead of a 32GB. Wich annoys the booger out of me.
9th October 2013, 09:22 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmbardal

Have you tried removing the MicroUSB-cable while pressing PWR + Volume down?
That did the trick for me, and I'm pretty much in the same boat.

Remove USB-Cable -> Hold pwr + volume down -> restart -> hold pwr + volume down again when the LG-logo pops up.
Then -> LG Mobile Support Tool and recover from the menu there.
Takes FOREVER to download the software, but still. It works.

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

1) Turn off the phone completely (or be superfast with the buttons)
2) Hold volume +
4) Enjoy download-mode.

I'm pretty much in the same boat, and thats what I did to get mine working again.

But now the problem, the tool can't detect what my phone is...It knows there's a LG phone but it can't get my phone's version...Click image for larger version

Name:	QQ??20131010041215.jpg
Views:	3099
Size:	19.9 KB
ID:	2313927
9th October 2013, 09:26 PM |#4  
Flag Steinkjer

More
press the menu on the top there.
The one to the left.
Then you choose "Recovery" or whatnot.
Then you can enter your IMEI-number to identify it.
9th October 2013, 09:36 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:

[/COLOR]1) Turn off the phone completely (or be superfast with the buttons)
2) Hold volume +
4) Enjoy download-mode.

Thx for your new method,BUT I CAN'T get into DOWNLOAD MODE,instead,It brings me into FASTBOOT MODE....

What's More,
I HATE THESE WORDS:
"To prevent spam to the forums, new users must wait five minutes between posts. All new user accounts will be verified by moderators before this restriction is removed."
What can I do to remove this restriction?

Quote:

press the menu on the top there.
The one to the left.
Then you choose "Recovery" or whatnot.
Then you can enter your IMEI-number to identify it.

Because my phone isn‘t in download mode,this occurs every time....Click image for larger version

Name:	QQ??20131010042615.jpg
Views:	1780
Size:	24.8 KB
ID:	2313955
9th October 2013, 09:38 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 234

More
Since you flashed recovery in fastboot, cant you just do "fastboot restart recovery" to get into it?
9th October 2013, 09:45 PM |#7  
Flag Steinkjer

More
You get into fastbootmode when you have your phone off, then you hold the volume + and connect the phone to the computer aswell? :s
9th October 2013, 09:51 PM |#8  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wargreymon89

Since you flashed recovery in fastboot, cant you just do "fastboot restart recovery" to get into it?

er,no.it seems it doesn't have this command....Click image for larger version

Views:	2916
Size:	46.3 KB
ID:	2313987

Quote:

You get into fastbootmode when you have your phone off, then you hold the volume + and connect the phone to the computer aswell? :s

It seems that my DOWNLOAD MODE have been lost...What ever I do to my phone,this mode does not appear....
9th October 2013, 10:02 PM |#9  
OP Junior Member

More
AND sometimes this happens when I try to fix my phone by LG Support Tool,,Click image for larger version

Views:	1871
Size:	29.7 KB
ID:	2314009

But I'm really sure my battery is full 100%!! Strange things....
9th October 2013, 11:40 PM |#10  
Flag Saint P
Thanks Meter: 20

More
HI I have the same problem!! But My phone entering fastboot everytimes. No recovery, no download mode.
9th October 2013, 11:52 PM |#11  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yarik88

HI I have the same problem!! But My phone entering fastboot everytimes. No recovery, no download mode.

What's your phone's version? F320L/S/K or D802?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)