Thanks Meter: 5,266

By hell_lock, Recognized Developer on 14th October 2013, 05:40 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
12th August 2014, 05:18 PM |#191  
Thanks Meter: 45

Donate to Me
More
Little question.

Can InfinityKernel make some problems to xposed? I can't install any module. I uninstalled the framework, the app and reinstalled it many times but nothing.

If it isn't a kernel problem, any suggestions?
12th August 2014, 05:27 PM |#192  
Thanks Meter: 579

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgamez96

Little question.

Can InfinityKernel make some problems to xposed? I can't install any module. I uninstalled the framework, the app and reinstalled it many times but nothing.

If it isn't a kernel problem, any suggestions?

What's the problem? "App not installed" warning? or just installed modules aren't working?
I've had no problems when I were using it with mySenseDX
12th August 2014, 05:53 PM |#193  

Donate to Me
More
Invalid apk downloaded. Or error 504
12th August 2014, 09:28 PM |#194  
Thanks Meter: 512

More
Quote:

Invalid apk downloaded. Or error 504

"Invalid apk" means either it's corrupt or the the required android version in the APK's manifest is above the version currently installed. I'm guessing its the former. In networking terms, error 504 is a gateway timeout error, try downloading on another connection(If that fails, could we get a little context on the error code?).
12th August 2014, 10:25 PM |#195  

Donate to Me
More
Yes you are right, but I have already tried many connection (3 different WiFi, and mobile connection). Android version required is at least 4.0.3 (for xposed and for modules I want downloading). I asked into specific thread too and people told me that's strange because many other users with same phone and ROM have installed them correctly.

For these things I thought it was a xposed-related error or something missing even if I tried to install and uninstall it many times with no success. So I guess it's a ROM problem caused by some error during restore backup (?).
13th August 2014, 12:00 PM |#196  
Thanks Meter: 579

More
Quote:

Yes you are right, but I have already tried many connection (3 different WiFi, and mobile connection). Android version required is at least 4.0.3 (for xposed and for modules I want downloading). I asked into specific thread too and people told me that's strange because many other users with same phone and ROM have installed them correctly.

For these things I thought it was a xposed-related error or something missing even if I tried to install and uninstall it many times with no success. So I guess it's a ROM problem caused by some error during restore backup (?).

Which module do you want? I can test it if this problem is present only for you
13th August 2014, 01:09 PM |#197  

Donate to Me
More
Sense 5 toolbox. But many modules doesn't work.
13th August 2014, 02:00 PM |#198  
Flag Kragujevac
Thanks Meter: 612

More
Quote:

Sense 5 toolbox. But many modules doesn't work.

Sense 5 toolbox only works with Android version 4.2.2.
13th August 2014, 02:44 PM |#199  
Flag Germany
Thanks Meter: 87

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightwalkerkg

Sense 5 toolbox only works with Android version 4.2.2.

anyhow installing it should at least work, just did on vimiro rom

the fact that the module itself doesnt work is another cup of tea
19th August 2014, 05:46 PM |#200  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 5,266

Donate to Me
More
Hey guys I've got some news for you. I have swapped my desire x for a lenovo a706 from a friend of mine. So no development would be coming from my side. I might return this phone but this would happen only when I get bored with my new phone, which I don't think would happen anytime soon(it runs asphalt 8 smoothly and i've got tons of games to try!)

Overall, It was a GREAT experience developing for this device and I learnt ALOT from it.
Thanks for everything people. You guys supported me all this while.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to hell_lock For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th August 2014, 09:55 AM |#201  
Thanks Meter: 42

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityShooter

Hey guys I've got some news for you. I have swapped my desire x for a lenovo a706 from a friend of mine. So no development would be coming from my side. I might return this phone but this would happen only when I get bored with my new phone, which I don't think would happen anytime soon(it runs asphalt 8 smoothly and i've got tons of games to try!)

Overall, It was a GREAT experience developing for this device and I learnt ALOT from it.
Thanks for everything people. You guys supported me all this while.

Thanks for all you have done for the htc desire x!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)