In the beginning I would like to thank:
- AOKP team
- CM team
- SlimBean rom team
- ParanoidAndroid team
- CarbonRom team
- LiquidSmooth rom team
- RootBox rom team
AICP m7 dev team:
- LorD ClockaN
Now we can move on...
I'm not writing this because of lack of donations, but to get the priorities straight..
Go to ROMControl/about and open your wallet :D
If you would like to make a donation for this ROM, don't do it only for me!!!
Consider whole AICP Team, not only the individual.
Latest Stable Release
Download folder (zips and always fresh changelog): http://goo.gl/XoOsze
Actual version: AICP V3.0 - 08-11-2013
- Updates to kernel - a lot
- Add PerformanceControl to the build and tweaked for m7
- Mms: Added option to disable smileys images
- A lot of updates to Contacts!
- A lot of updates to Gallery2!
- A lot of updates to Calculator
- Removed Focal from build - download from PlayStore
- Hw button action set to Camera now works properly
- Added statusbar icons from KitKat
- Used KitKat sounds
- m7-common: enable mms content disposition field
- Active Display: Add always show pocket mode
- Make menues and dialogs 90% transparent
- Add Krait bionic optimizations
- Phone: Incoming Call in Background
- Mms: Add font size to Message threads
- Mms: Add Text Area Size preference
- Recents clear all app lock option (hold app while in Recents)
- Added Volume toggle
- And a lot of other patches and bugfixes...
IceColdJelly AICP G+ community
You want to see a normal night at the DEV office, click here!!
- Same bugs as in CM rom I hope MINUS:
IR support and Fornt camera tinting
ROMS should contain everything you need to enjoy JB. You are not required to install any Add Ons, simply download the latest ROM, gapps, flash it, and go!
You are STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing, and if possible avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup - these can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug. If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience strange behavior.
How to flash:
- turn OFF your phone
- BACKUP your data using recovery (and SD on first flash just in case)
- full wipe is needed IF you aren't coming from other AOKP 4.3 rom
- flash the rom
- flash newest gapps (Google applications) from here -they are preserved od dirty flashing
We use RobotoLight as default font. However, if u want to revert to stock font please flash this after flashing ROM: LINK
Even more flashable fonts: LINK
If you want to contribute to the AICP or wanna see what is being worked on/merge feel free to visit our gerrit, link is at the bottom!!!
[ROM] [08NOV] AICP - 3.0 - JB 4.3.1_r1, a ROM for the HTC One
LorD ClockaN, n3ocort3x
ROM OS Version: 4.3.x Jellybean
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: AOKP
Current Stable Version: 3.0
Stable Release Date: 2013-11-08
Last Updated 2013-11-08