This procedure will wipe the /data partition of your phone, so you will loose all ur stored data, settings. INTERNAL SDCARD will BE WIPED!!!
DRM keys WILL be lost forever SO TAKE BACKUP OF IT
- Backup your TA partionHERE
1) Get the IMEI code for ur device: type *#06# in phone dialer to find it out, note only the digits (no dashes)
2) download the fastboot package with usb drivers(GOOGLE IT)
3) Now Get the UNLOCK KEY FROM SONY from HERE
4 ) After u have verified that u can unlock bootloader, scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Continue"
you will get numerous prompts, read all info and if u agree click on "Accept"/"OK"/"Proceed"
finally u will get a "Create Unlock request" page, enter your IMEI (sometimes the last digit needs to be removed for this to work), name and email address
5) Extract fastboot_with_Android_USB_file.rar and open fastboot folder
6) Hold SHIFT and right click on the background of the folder Select 'Open command window here'
7) Connect your phone in fastboot mode (turn phone off, hold Volume UP button and plug in USB Cable) [make sure drivers are installed as explained above)
8) In the cmd windows type in fastboot.exe -i 0x0fce getvar version
If a value is returned (it will return 0.5), it means the phone is correctly connected
9) Type in fastboot.exe -i 0x0fce oem unlock 0xKEY and replace KEY with the key which u received earlier.
You're device should now be bootloader unlocked
When i unlocked my bootloader from above steps i first got a bootloop but after flashing My kernel ELIxER i recovered from bootloop and phone started well.
My apps and Data on internal SD were been WIPED so Do a backup first!