FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor View 10

[N7100 4.3]N7100 XXUEMJ2_XXUEMJ2_LBEMJ2 PreRooted-Deodexed

28,653 posts
Thanks Meter: 57,704

By dr.ketan, Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor on 18th October 2013, 10:12 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
MUST READ BEFORE PROCEED
- This ROM is AP N7100 XXUEMJ2 CP XXUEMJ2 CSC LBEMJ2 and beleved to be PreOfficial
- This ROM have KNOX security effect on bootloader
- I have flashed this ROM with bootloader and even after that I was able to downgrade MG1 ROM as well reflash this ROM again.
- Pre and post flashing EFS backup highly recommended
- This ROM have bootloader and you have to flash separately (Edit : Now you can use this ROM without bootloader too, read installation instruction)
- Recommend to wipe data (factory reset) before flashing ROM
- No one here on XDA is responsible for any bad effect on your device, You are flashing this at your own risk.

Installation Instruction
- Download Prerooted,Deodexed,Zip aligned N7100XXEMJ2 Here Direct MIRROR (Thanks to @MojoManagement ) here is other MIRROR (thank to @kunals.shah for mirror)
- Download Philz recovery if you don't have already. (you can use other but I have tested this one only)
- Copy ROM zip file to SD card and flash it with CWM.

- After Installation of this ROM, you want have WIFI working, You have to Download This Patch and extract to get patch.tar.md5 and flash with PDA tab of Odin to get wifi working. (remember this patch I have tested on MJ2 and using on other ROM may cause serious issue.)
PS : Who have already flashed bootloader and want to get rid of bootloader follow this steps
  • Downgrade to 4.1.2 (I have tested MG1 My prerooted)
  • Flash Philz latest recovery
  • Flash MJ2 from above said link
  • Flash above said patch

- Reboot normally

Special Notes
- SuperSu zp won't work to root this ROM, though you need not to do it, as This rom is already prerooted.
- If you restore app with Titanium backup, many of applications may not work, but need not to worry, follow this to make it work.
Install terminal emulator from Play store. open it, execute superSu permission and follow below said command
Code:
su
restorecon -R -v /data/data
After this you can close terminal and you will have working app which you have restored with titanium.
Remember you have to follow this everytime you restore data from titanium backup.

To All My Dr.Ketan ROM users, If you can't hold your horse, proceed with this and you will be able to flash my update based on this ROM most probable without wipe, Can't promise but may be before week end.

Quote:

Reports coming Note3 packages from titoo doesn't working

Enjoy latest preofficial ROM
Attached Files
File Type: rar wifi fix for MJ2.rar - [Click for QR Code] (661.5 KB, 200356 views)
The Following 85 Users Say Thank You to dr.ketan For This Useful Post: [ View ]

18th October 2013, 10:13 AM |#2  
OP Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Gujarat

Donate to Me
More
AOSP Theme for this ROM
Flash with CWM.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to dr.ketan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th October 2013, 10:13 AM |#3  
Flag Gujarat

Donate to Me
More
reserved too
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dr.ketan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th October 2013, 10:14 AM |#4  
Flag Gujarat

Donate to Me
More
two more
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dr.ketan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th October 2013, 10:14 AM |#5  
Flag Gujarat

Donate to Me
More
last
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dr.ketan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th October 2013, 10:22 AM |#6  
Thank you for all your work mate, I know how anoying is to upload 1.6 GB every time :P
18th October 2013, 10:26 AM |#7  
Flag Varanasi
Thanks Meter: 4,579

Donate to Me
More
Should we wait for this or continue with your custom rom since it has all N3 stuff and features..since its new so i guess it wont have all features and especially air command.
I am asking this because my bandwidth wont allow me to download after 15gb and i've already used 13gb(dr.ketan's custom rom is already in downlaoding queue)
18th October 2013, 10:32 AM |#8  
Flag Cochin
Thanks Meter: 98

More
#Respect
We will reading OP very clearly Before flash it. We understand the risk factor.. Heartfelt thanks bro.. No words to express our feeling .
18th October 2013, 10:43 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 92

More
Seems way too risky with KNOX integrated into this.
18th October 2013, 10:49 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 681

More
if you get cold feet after flashing mj2 rom before entering download mode to flash the new bootloader you can just get back into phillz recovery and restore your last nan i guess,....you have time to decide till then :P
18th October 2013, 10:58 AM |#11  
Flag Sunny Chesterfield!
Thanks Meter: 411

Donate to Me
More
Mj2? There was a leak I missed?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)