Fast and Smooth
Brought to you by: bart452
Join the community
Welcome to VanirAOSP. Our mission is to deliver a clean optimized version of Android with subtly improved versions of the features you love to as many devices as possible. we've tried to incorporate and improve our features in a way that makes them more cohesive to improve the overall user experience while correcting any performance regressions and improving functionality..
What to expect
- This is not a McCopy ROM. What goes into our build is well thought-out and not a bunch of stuff duck taped together because we could.
- Maximum optimization. We do our research. We test hard. We build -fstrict -O3 globally and include a massive array of code optimizations and memory leak fixes that we write ourselves and eventually submit to AOSP or Linaro.
- Originality in our source. We generate a lot of new commits being features or general code improvements. We are open source to share and improve the community but we also try to make sure we offer a unique experience.
- Aesthetics.. hopefully in your opinion :P
-Stock mode - ability revert to stock AOSP code with the exception of a few custom features we chose to keep active
-Enhanced performance.. longer uptime with less slowdown
-Custom written CRON and init.d.
-UI and graphics improvements
-Custom navbar, navring, and hardware key features
-Improved notification handling
- Lockscreen notifications
- Rewritten Halo
-Usability improvements like power reboot menu and sound
-Improved Vanir keyboard
-CM's profiles & quicksettings
-Additional quicksetting tiles
- A combination of immersive mode and expanded desktop
-Clock & battery mods
-Lockscreen blur and other mods
-Busybox, embedded root, init.d, cron etc
-Yatta yatta yatta
-More to come when i feel like updating the op
Boot into Recovery
Wipe cache and dalvik cache (when first time flashing, do a full wipe)
On first time installing a 4.4.x rom format everything exept internal storage
Kernel & STweaks
- Download kernel
- Only for hammerhead audio based roms (like madhdi), download audio patch
- Flash the kernel in recovery
- Reboot and profit
FM radio support
- Use SpiritFM 1
- Available here
- Report here with a logcat
-FLASH KITKAT MODEM TO MAKE IT WORK!
Vanir AOSP, ROM for the LG G2
bart452, PrimeDirective, Dorimanx
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: AOSP
Last Updated 2014-09-07