FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
H10 Turbo

[Q] fastboot oem-off-mode charge toggling availble for 2nd gen Nexus 7?

59 posts
Thanks Meter: 10

By ConanOBrien, Member on 23rd October 2013, 10:32 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Had a question regarding a feature. I want to be able to have the tablet boot up automatically (if it's shut off) when power is plugged in. I know on the 1st gen it can be a simple bootloader command of "fastboot oem-off-mode charge 0"

I've done quite a bit of searching and it seems that it's working on the 1st gen Nexus 7, but no good info about the 2nd gen 2013 edition. Does anyone know if this will work on the 2nd gen?

Thanks in advance

24th October 2013, 07:59 PM |#2  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConanOBrien

Had a question regarding a feature. I want to be able to have the tablet boot up automatically (if it's shut off) when power is plugged in. I know on the 1st gen it can be a simple bootloader command of "fastboot oem-off-mode charge 0"

I've done quite a bit of searching and it seems that it's working on the 1st gen Nexus 7, but no good info about the 2nd gen 2013 edition. Does anyone know if this will work on the 2nd gen?

Thanks in advance

Just answered my own question, I tried it and it works, holla.
6th November 2014, 01:04 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Lollipop update
Anyone know if this still works on the 2nd gen nexus 7 after the lollipop update?

I am holding off on the update until I can be sure that it does.
15th January 2016, 10:21 PM |#4  
Flag Wisconsin
Thanks Meter: 465

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by riggedveda

Anyone know if this still works on the 2nd gen nexus 7 after the lollipop update?

I am holding off on the update until I can be sure that it does.

I know this is an old post bump so sorry... I just tried on a fresh Marshmallow install and this command does still work!

Code:
fastboot oem off-mode-charge 0
The Following User Says Thank You to fosser2 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fosser2 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)