Hi guys, allow me to present my first rom for android, i used as base a Percy's Latest Stable CM7 to make a port of MIUI 2.4.20, is very fast and stable and unlike all gb miui for galaxy young is still in development and active support.
Not Faced Yet....But if you did please report
MIUI Life V6 Dev-Host
Changelog For V6
V6: - Change the base to the last unnoficial nightly http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2271153 - RTL fix included - correct indians fonts - moded the keyboard for all interfaces and dictionaries - removed gapps - removed custom icons from theme ( complete theme will be availabe for download) - more space in system - 3d are working correctly - changes in framework-res.apk - changes in framework.jar - new animations - mms working - no more bug in call screen - no more randons reboots and fc - much less lag in settings - fixed tts bug - fixed icons shadow size - wallpaper scroll in default theme - fixed bug with dspmanager (equalizer) - at least 40% more fast and stable than the v5
Steps To Install
- How to install:
- Move to sd card
- Enter recovery
-Flash CM7 Kernel (Stable)
- Full wipe (factory, cache, dalvik)
- install zip from sdcard
- choose the rom and install
- restart the phone.
- restart in CWM again
- flash GAPPS
SOME USEFUL TIPS
V6 won't have custon icons because is to large, if you want, just download it HERE and place in sdcard/MIUI/themes, and chose in themes
- Miui have too many features, just explore you will be impressed
- If you are having randons and non reported bugs, try to flash cm7 and after this one
- Select custom ringtone from MIUI Music app
- Hold home button on lockscreen to activate torch
- Double touch on lockscreen center to activate music lockscreen
- I recomend you to use FlyOnMod Script for muuuch more performance
- If you want the black status bar from SS download it HERE place on sdcard/miui/themes and in theme manager to to cust > status bar.
- the rom becomes more stable after a few reboots
- to fix the call screen late bug just go to settings>programs>Call Settings>Answer Settings and DISABLE Enforce Proximity Sensor
-Gabreek For Original ROM
- thanks to everyone who reported a bug and helped me !!
- Tofy4ever and farshad810 for the RIL fix
Percy_g2 for the amazing Stable Base And Kernel
- GadgetCheck for the ram script
- AndroidON for the 30 step volume tutorial
- slaid480 for the disable cpu rendering tutorial
- AceSamsung for the tip and to xxxMADxxx for the fix of the buttons light
Sorry if i forgot someone
Hope You Enjoyed!!
If U Wanna Show some appreciation Press Thanks Button
Have A Nice Day.........