FORUMS

[Q] Unlock SM-N9009 CDMA/GSM Dual Sim.

41 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By sing2x, Member on 24th October 2013, 06:43 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
The Dual Sim GSM/CDMA from China Telecom Model Number SM-N9009 is Simlock. Only Slot 2 Works as GSM(Edge), the slot 1 is Locked only to China Telecom Simcard ( CDMA ). Anybody already have the solution for this ? I'm pretty sure we can come out with a solution , just like the HTC 802D. Any help is appreciated.
The Following User Says Thank You to sing2x For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sing2x Ad-Free
26th October 2013, 05:52 AM |#2  
OP Member

More
Anybody in similiar situation ?
27th October 2013, 09:32 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sing2x

Anybody in similiar situation ?

i also got this situation, can anybody help?
The Following User Says Thank You to kojay77 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kojay77 Ad-Free
14th November 2013, 06:37 AM |#4  

More
just bought from chines and yes its locked from china telekom.
Need help to unlock it, what should i do to unlock the cdma sim?
12th December 2013, 04:10 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kojay77

i also got this situation, can anybody help?

me too.. anybody. . help me..
13th December 2013, 02:16 AM |#6  

More
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sing2x

The Dual Sim GSM/CDMA from China Telecom Model Number SM-N9009 is Simlock. Only Slot 2 Works as GSM(Edge), the slot 1 is Locked only to China Telecom Simcard ( CDMA ). Anybody already have the solution for this ? I'm pretty sure we can come out with a solution , just like the HTC 802D. Any help is appreciated.

please i need that help too ASAP.....
26th December 2013, 10:46 AM |#7  

More
Yeah same here
Does it mean that we need to wait for the non China ROM??

Anyone has found the link to it already??

Thanks.
31st December 2013, 06:57 PM |#8  

More
No sim lock, but the phone uses a specific version of the ruim card. Please, who knows, tell me, what's it! May be someone know where I can find the "right" ruim card, may be link..
9th January 2014, 02:42 PM |#9  

More
I found the answer how to unlock: need change the MNC and MCC of your carrier to China Telecom`s - 46003 and write it to ruim card. voice and 3G data works perfect
The Following User Says Thank You to kors20 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kors20 Ad-Free
11th January 2014, 12:02 PM |#10  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kors20

I found the answer how to unlock: need change the MNC and MCC of your carrier to China Telecom`s - 46003 and write it to ruim card. voice and 3G data works perfect

Please clarify us how to do This ? If you manage to successfully use it, please share the steps , thanks a lot
The Following User Says Thank You to sing2x For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sing2x Ad-Free
13th January 2014, 06:27 PM |#11  

More
I'm also having the same problem.

I just bought a dual sim card Note3. I just knew that it is an exclusive product for China.

Besides the data connection didn't work, it also having different apps. Some applications are written in Chinese, and I can't read it. Even, I can't find "Play Store".

Please share the information for us, if anyone can solve this problem. Thank you.
The Following User Says Thank You to rsknight For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rsknight Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)