FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Stock Based Rom] [Pre-Final] NeoX BlackStar X3 - BreakThrough Limit

58 posts
Thanks Meter: 159
 
Thread Closed Email Thread
NeoX BlackStar X3 -BreakThrough Limit
This rom is created in a sense to provide users better Performance and User Interface. The Design and look of this rom is Precise and Moreover User can Customize rom easily for their own Taste.

The Rom gives better Performance than X2 and there are no Bloat-wares. Every App in this rom is Perfect for Everyday life use. Ram Management of this rom is good and There are no preinstalled tweaks in it Except Undervolt. Kernel of this rom is specially Created to give better Boot-time and Power.


Credits:

Team BlackStarZ:
Atmosphere Nin
Proyo Reacher
Shivam Sharma
Zenphyr Ulyson Gamboa
Nachiket Namjoshi
William Gil Villanueva
Gabriel R Castro
Lalit Patil
Joshua Sahagun
Aamir Arshad
Mvs Saketh

Other Helping Hands:
Rahul Dinesh K
Nimit Mehta
Chetan Tuteja
Subhajit Blaze





This Is Pre-Final NeoX X3, Final Releasing Soon....

Deleted
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to InfectedDarkDroids For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift InfectedDarkDroids Ad-Free
 
 
26th October 2013, 03:07 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 196
 
More
First
Gonna download
Sir please make the rom like htc interface, ita gonna be nicer
26th October 2013, 03:16 PM |#3  
Senior Member
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 69
 
More
What's the use of posting on XDA forum, when we're redirected to another forum(smartcellx.com) for description and download links?
26th October 2013, 03:22 PM |#4  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 159
 
More
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by l0lh4rd

What's the use of posting on XDA forum, when we're redirected to another forum(smartcellx.com) for description and download links?

Becuase i tried to post on my forum
but its just new
so low view to my rom

so i thaught xda will help...

and there are No Paid Ads Type links, so i dont feel i broke any XDA rule...
26th October 2013, 03:26 PM |#5  
nathanetenac86's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Sgy now has a tons of custom ron to choose from!!good :thumbup:

Ill try this one
26th October 2013, 03:52 PM |#6  
markmellarpes's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Taguig
Thanks Meter: 527
 
More
sss please ^_^ haha

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda premium
26th October 2013, 03:56 PM |#7  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 159
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by markmellarpes

sss please ^_^ haha

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda premium

Click On Tucking NeoX BlackStar X3 link to reveal ss you say...
26th October 2013, 04:01 PM |#8  
-CALIBAN666-'s Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Leverkusen-Wiesdorf
Thanks Meter: 4,236
 
Donate to Me
More
finaly its out looks very awesome.great work!!!
its a pleasure to see a non cm based rom.cool.
26th October 2013, 04:03 PM |#9  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 159
 
More
Angry
Quote:
Originally Posted by -CALIBAN666-

finaly its out looks very awesome.great work!!!

Yeah Thanx...
Final will be best and better...
26th October 2013, 04:08 PM |#10  
Souroking's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 242
 
More
The rom looks good will try it tonight. But i saw that there are many apps preinstalled so can you please mention how much memory is free in the system after first boot.
And about install instruction i am a bit confused you have mention to advance restore a backup from cwm after first boot to remove android.phone fc. So can you please mention which backup to restore....

||""Playing Asphaltâ„¢ 8 Airborne on my sgy. LoLz.
Joke of the year. Gameloft devs will die if they hear this. ""||
26th October 2013, 04:15 PM |#11  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 159
 
More
Angry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souroking

The rom looks good will try it tonight. But i saw that there are many apps preinstalled so can you please mention how much memory is free in the system after first boot.
And about install instruction i am a bit confused you have mention to advance restore a backup from cwm after first boot to remove android.phone fc. So can you please mention which backup to restore....

||""Playing Asphaltâ„¢ 8 Airborne on my sgy. LoLz.
Joke of the year. Gameloft devs will die if they hear this. ""||

Many preinstalled...
i see..Just 50-60 mb used after first boot..

and the backup
umm...
the backup you did in these steps below

4) Backup your Current ROM with Cwm under "Backup and Restore"
5) After backup switch back to Fresh old stock rom.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And no more question..
if you want ask more question ask on scx
please register on forum to help...
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes