FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[MOD][4.3]Custom Bootanimation Binary for Leaked 4.3

350 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,894
 
Post Reply Email Thread
-:Hello Floks:-

I have maded a small mod to use custom bootanimation on Leaked 4.3 for N7100 which is working with NOTE 3 too (tested by not-i)

As I belive sharing is caring so i wanna share this with you all to use custom bootanimation on android 4.3

Instructions:-


1.Just download this
2.copy any bootanimation.zip to system/media/<here>
3.write permission (rw-r-r)
4.flash zip from cwm recovery
5.now it should be boot with custom bootanimation.
6.If not booting with custom bootanimation then please report here..
7.Press thanks button if its work.

For all dovelopers/modder/themers:-

You can use this mod in your project only i need is just a little credit in your thread.. it will enough for me.

This binary also should work on S4,S3, with android 4.3 (Not personally tested)
Thanks.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to AmniX For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AmniX Ad-Free
 
 
26th October 2013, 10:45 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Flag Lyon
Thanks Meter: 1,751
 
Donate to Me
More
Thanks for your work

Envoyé de mon SM-N9005 en utilisant Tapatalk
27th October 2013, 06:17 PM |#3  
Riyyi's Avatar
Member
Flag The Netherlands
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
What about a shutdown animation?
27th October 2013, 09:25 PM |#4  
sshafranko's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Little Ferry
Thanks Meter: 4,934
 
Donate to Me
More
Hey Amnix I just tested it on Tmo n3 and every time I flash your zip I get the same boot ani. It just says ANDROID in greene letters. Am I missing something?

Sent from my SM-N900T
27th October 2013, 09:34 PM |#5  
deeznutz1977's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag cHARMcity,MD
Thanks Meter: 3,408
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sshafranko

Hey Amnix I just tested it on Tmo n3 and every time I flash your zip I get the same boot ani. It just says ANDROID in greene letters. Am I missing something?

Sent from my SM-N900T

Did you place a boot animation in system/media.. the "green android" is the real android boot animation

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
27th October 2013, 10:39 PM |#6  
sshafranko's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Little Ferry
Thanks Meter: 4,934
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deeznutz1977

Did you place a boot animation in system/media.. the "green android" is the real android boot animation

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Yea I tryed 4 different ones, changed perm 2.

Sent from my SM-N900T

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

No worries thanx deez I got the one I wanted working.

Sent from my SM-N900T
The Following User Says Thank You to sshafranko For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sshafranko Ad-Free
27th October 2013, 11:12 PM |#7  
deeznutz1977's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag cHARMcity,MD
Thanks Meter: 3,408
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sshafranko

Yea I tryed 4 different ones, changed perm 2.

Sent from my SM-N900T

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

No worries thanx deez I got the one I wanted working.

Sent from my SM-N900T

I prefer having the android one and no shutdown. It boots up much quicker.. Thanks op

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to deeznutz1977 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift deeznutz1977 Ad-Free
28th October 2013, 07:23 AM |#8  
kevinrocksman's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,506
 
Donate to Me
More
this pretty much does everything for you (in the case of flashing the custom boot binary file to make them all work and flashes the animations )

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2474713
29th October 2013, 03:53 PM |#9  
Thanks Mate... It did work for me on SM-N900... But one issue I found was that the custom boot animation is not available fullscreen...

It only occupies 3/4 of my screen... any idea? Is it a problem with my custom animation file or something to do with some settings...

Cheers!

Aru

EDIT: Looks looks none of them are working in Fullscreen... I did download few from web and none of them seems to work correctly...

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by B01070

Thanks Mate... It did work for me on SM-N900... But one issue I found was that the custom boot animation is not available fullscreen...

It only occupies 3/4 of my screen... any idea? Is it a problem with my custom animation file or something to do with some settings...

Cheers!

Aru

EDIT: Looks looks none of them are working in Fullscreen... I did download few from web and none of them seems to work correctly...

Another issue bits the dust... Issue resolved... Thanks for this wonderful MOD... If anyone else have the same issue, change the resolution in desc.txt file in the zip file to 1080 1920... That should solve the issue...

Cheers!
31st October 2013, 11:01 AM |#10  
betoNL's Avatar
Senior Member
Here, there, everywhere
Thanks Meter: 2,303
 
Donate to Me
More
Didn't read all pages here, but just reporting anyway....

It didn't work on my GNote2 running the leaked 4.3...

Probably won't work on S3 devices as well

The one from @anbech also didn't go here...

.
13th November 2013, 09:07 AM |#11  
Member
Flag Mesa
Thanks Meter: 0
 
Donate to Me
More
It's alliiiiivvvve!
Followed the directions as listed and now I have the boot animation I want. Thanks for doing the grunt work!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes