Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 3,357

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SebRut

Already decompiled the tool and I think there is some improvement potential

Gesendet von meinem HTC EVO 3D X515m mit Tapatalk

Yeah, it looks impressive, but I'm honestly pretty terrible at coding so once it's up on GitHub I'm hoping for lots of commits.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rapscallion16 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rapscallion16 Ad-Free
24th April 2014, 12:31 AM |#22  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chicago

Donate to Me
More
Red face v1.1 Now Out!
I've updated the toolkit to v1.1! This should fix any downloading issues people were facing before. I've also uploaded the source code to GitHub, so have at it!
The Following User Says Thank You to Rapscallion16 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rapscallion16 Ad-Free
24th April 2014, 04:31 AM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Thumbs up Error I Get
After I select my device, the program downloads the recoveries. When it reaches 100% I get this error.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	error.PNG
Views:	1735
Size:	25.3 KB
ID:	2705161  
24th April 2014, 10:07 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I have windows 8.1, but the program doesn't recognize my device M8
The Following User Says Thank You to sidelait For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sidelait Ad-Free
24th April 2014, 10:28 PM |#25  
Flag Lattakia
Thanks Meter: 17

More
If u plan to support the old lovely Sensation XL it will be my pleasure to give a hand.

Sent from my Sensation XL using Tapatalk
25th April 2014, 12:27 AM |#26  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chicago

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacSkizzle

After I select my device, the program downloads the recoveries. When it reaches 100% I get this error.

That's an issue that I don't quite recognize. Are there any logs for this incident? They would be in the /Data/Logs folder of the toolkit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidelait

I have windows 8.1, but the program doesn't recognize my device M8

Well, the toolkit is being developed on Windows 8.1, so it for sure supports it. I'd say to check that you enabled USB Debugging on your M8 and that the ADB Drivers installed correctly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasan.Z

If u plan to support the old lovely Sensation XL it will be my pleasure to give a hand.

Sent from my Sensation XL using Tapatalk

The Sensation XL is on a long list of many phones I hope to support in the near future, so check back periodically as new updates are released.
25th April 2014, 12:49 AM |#27  

More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by WindyCityRockr

That's an issue that I don't quite recognize. Are there any logs for this incident? They would be in the /Data/Logs folder of the toolkit.

No, there wasn't a log created. Is there any way to manually download and place the recoveries? Do you think I would run into more issues if I used your program? I just don't want to end up bricking my phone.

I'm not sure, but I feel like it might just be a restriction on my computer. It's a computer provided by my college and there's a lot of administrative limitations...
25th April 2014, 12:51 AM |#28  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chicago

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

No, there wasn't a log created. Is there any way to manually download and place the recoveries? Do you think I would run into more issues if I used your program? I just don't want to end up bricking my phone.

I'm not sure, but I feel like it might just be a restriction on my computer. It's a computer provided by my college and there's a lot of administrative limitations...

Yeah, you can definitely do it manually, with a little work. What phone do you have?
25th April 2014, 12:55 AM |#29  

More
Thumbs up
Quote:

Yeah, you can definitely do it manually, with a little work. What phone do you have?

Sprint M7
25th April 2014, 01:01 AM |#30  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chicago

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Sprint M7

Alrighty. Download the recovery here. Then, open the toolkit, go to the Fastboot Commands tab, and click the button Recovery in the Permanent Flash box near the bottom. Choose the recovery you just downloaded, and it should reboot your phone and flash the recovery. You'll be all good after that.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rapscallion16 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rapscallion16 Ad-Free
25th April 2014, 01:03 AM |#31  

More
Thumbs up
Quote:

Alrighty. Download the recovery here. Then, open the toolkit, go to the Fastboot Commands tab, and click the button Recovery in the Permanent Flash box near the bottom. Choose the recovery you just downloaded, and it should reboot your phone and flash the recovery. You'll be all good after that.

I'll try later tonight! Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to MacSkizzle For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MacSkizzle Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)