FORUMS

How to get app reviewed and increase the downloads??

22 posts
Thanks Meter: 9
 
By prakash.jai, Junior Member on 27th October 2013, 04:55 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
People who has downloaded the app used it have given good rating and feedback. But still downloads are not at all increasing.
All my request to app info sites for review has not been replied or they will ask for money
Looks like there is no scope for good developers with no budget
28th October 2013, 01:35 PM |#2  
elban's Avatar
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Venice
Thanks Meter: 747
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by prakash.jai

People who has downloaded the app used it have given good rating and feedback. But still downloads are not at all increasing.
All my request to app info sites for review has not been replied or they will ask for money
Looks like there is no scope for good developers with no budget

That's not true: if the app is worth it will be reviewed by some important site such as xda portal (for free) and will start getting a good amount of downloads. Of course you need to keep on promoting on the forums etc.
By the way, what's your application?
28th October 2013, 05:26 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by elban

That's not true: if the app is worth it will be reviewed by some important site such as xda portal (for free) and will start getting a good amount of downloads. Of course you need to keep on promoting on the forums etc.
By the way, what's your application?

I don't know it was my experience till now. Had sent review request for several sites but without any luck.
BTW my app is True Launcher on Play
28th October 2013, 07:37 PM |#4  
elban's Avatar
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Venice
Thanks Meter: 747
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by prakash.jai

I don't know it was my experience till now. Had sent review request for several sites but without any luck.
BTW my app is True Launcher on Play

I can't find it. Maybe there is a problem with the distribution settings in the developer console?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
28th October 2013, 09:25 PM |#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
I've had more success sharing my app on Reddit and tweaking the keywords in the description than with review sites myself.

I have also added a review prompt in the latest version which seems to be helping so far, fingers crossed.
The Following User Says Thank You to dotnick For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dotnick Ad-Free
29th October 2013, 01:01 AM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
pathetic sessaal
[QUOTE=elban;46890330]I can't find it. Maybe there is a problem with the distribution settings in the developer console?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4[/QUOTE

I can see True launcher as first result in the play as well when i searched on google it is coming as fist result
29th October 2013, 01:55 AM |#7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dotnick

I've had more success sharing my app on Reddit and tweaking the keywords in the description than with review sites myself.

I have also added a review prompt in the latest version which seems to be helping so far, fingers crossed.

I will try in Reddit
any other sites where i can try
29th October 2013, 07:59 AM |#8  
Quote:
Originally Posted by elban

That's not true: if the app is worth it will be reviewed by some important site such as xda portal (for free) and will start getting a good amount of downloads. Of course you need to keep on promoting on the forums etc.
By the way, what's your application?

node to the explaination.
30th October 2013, 02:53 AM |#9  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnTuTuLabs

node to the explaination.

I got some downloads after creating a link in reddit. Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to prakash.jai For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift prakash.jai Ad-Free
30th October 2013, 07:51 AM |#10  
Quote:
Originally Posted by prakash.jai

I got some downloads after creating a link in reddit. Thanks

Google Play has some free channel to help developers promote their apps, but that requires some downloads in some days or something like that.
So, you can try make cooperation with someone, and recommand your app via partner channel.
then you may have the chance of listing in Top New Free to Google Play.
30th October 2013, 11:25 AM |#11  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnTuTuLabs

Google Play has some free channel to help developers promote their apps, but that requires some downloads in some days or something like that.
So, you can try make cooperation with someone, and recommand your app via partner channel.
then you may have the chance of listing in Top New Free to Google Play.

How to find or where can i find the partner channels ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes