Galaxy S4 Battery Issue : Check Your Serial Number Here

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 25

By axlinside, Junior Member on 30th October 2013, 11:57 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
15th January 2016, 12:06 AM |#81  
Thanks Meter: 226

More
Order a RAV pow3r battery from amazon. 2800 maH instead of 2600, and just good of quality as the official one. I actually like it better. Phone doesn't over heat as much with it in.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Free mobile app

15th January 2016, 12:31 AM |#82  
Thanks Meter: 136

More
Just bought a new S4 battery from amazon (3rd party seller but fulfilled by amazon) . It only came in a plastic bag but it feels and looks OEM, and functions as it should..

25th January 2016, 08:12 PM |#83  
Flag Antalya
Thanks Meter: 16

More
my battery is original?
AA1F722TS/2-B

GT-I9500 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
18th May 2016, 03:36 PM |#84  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Samsung s4 battery swelling
I am having the same problem with my battery swelling in the center but the S/N number starts with YS1D.

Does anyone know who I could contact to get a replacement battery?

Thanks

17th October 2016, 08:35 AM |#85  
Flag Orange County, California
Thanks Meter: 487

More
Bump to this old thread. I'm ecstatic that Samsung is taking the Note 7 recall as a huge financial loss. I remember when I contacted them last year about my swelling S4 battery they couldn't care less. I feel much happier now.
2nd November 2016, 06:38 PM |#86  
Flag Novi Sad
Thanks Meter: 1,862

Donate to Me
More
What about this one S/N: YS1G129XS/2-B
14th June 2017, 01:18 PM |#87  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
My samsung s4 battery has swollen a bit too but i dont know when it did this. It starts with serial AA. It is been used for nearly 2 years though so is this normal?

Im starting to think the issue is the phone overheating causing the battery to swell. Yes the BD serial number batteries swelled more quickly than the other ones so really the fault lies in itself with the phone. Thr s4 has always heated up way too quick so if transferred to any battery will heat up also.

Samsungs replacement battery fix is a cop out. The phones themselves are faulty, overheating.

Im unsure whether i can get this battery replaced as it doesn't match the serial number and is 4 years old by manufacturing date. Do all s4 batteries eventually swell?
30th July 2017, 12:51 PM |#88  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
battery
if you use a use a charger of 2 .0 amp or above of it, your battery will remain useful for you.
9th August 2017, 07:45 PM |#89  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pete101

My samsung s4 battery has swollen a bit too but i dont know when it did this. It starts with serial AA. It is been used for nearly 2 years though so is this normal?

Im starting to think the issue is the phone overheating causing the battery to swell. Yes the BD serial number batteries swelled more quickly than the other ones so really the fault lies in itself with the phone. Thr s4 has always heated up way too quick so if transferred to any battery will heat up also.

Samsungs replacement battery fix is a cop out. The phones themselves are faulty, overheating.

Im unsure whether i can get this battery replaced as it doesn't match the serial number and is 4 years old by manufacturing date. Do all s4 batteries eventually swell?

Samsungs battery warranty period is 6 months so you are out of luck. I recommend you buy a new one, preferably from anker as others I tested were not very good.
13th August 2017, 02:58 PM |#90  
Flag Mukachevo
Thanks Meter: 61

More
great !!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)