FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Share which headphones you are using with your Xperia M

8 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By imkumarvikash, Junior Member on 30th October 2013, 08:17 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Share with us which headphones you are using, or love to use with your Xperia M and it's speciality with the genre you listen most too
Anything you want to add like-
-> Headphone
-> Why?
-> Music App you use
-> Your favorite band or genre.
-> etc

For me I am currently using the stock one. I know it's a waste.
And sometimes I switch to my Philips SHP2700, of course when in private. :P
And tomorrow I will receive my SoundMagic ES 18 ordered from Naaptol,

App-> Sony walkman it's cool.
->FAV BAND- Green Day, and yes my SHP 2700 justifies it.
->Genre... Rock and often switch to Pop for a change of taste
What about you?

30th October 2013, 08:19 PM |#2  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Using the stock headsets bro, yes it's just a waste.. Thinking about buying one, what do unit suggest?

>>>> Press thanks if helped.. peace.. <<<<
30th October 2013, 08:31 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Flag alappuzha

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by m4nz

Using the stock headsets bro, yes it's just a waste.. Thinking about buying one, what do unit suggest?

>>>> Press thanks if helped.. peace.. <<<<

Was doing some research in some other forums.
Under my budget INR 1000, the one with the most recommendation, and fan following was SM 18. So, I ordered one, as said will be reaching tomorrow. I am not a music enthusiast. Its just for leisure .If it is any good to me I'll let you know. Stay tuned
The Following User Says Thank You to imkumarvikash For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift imkumarvikash Ad-Free
30th October 2013, 10:22 PM |#4  
Flag Nicosia
Thanks Meter: 158

More
Still using stock until I buy new ones. They make my ears hurt :*)

This message was brought to you from my Sony Xperia M C1905 using Tapatalk.
The Following User Says Thank You to Antrikos48 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Antrikos48 Ad-Free
31st October 2013, 09:39 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Still using stock headset, any headset suggest for Rock
31st October 2013, 10:12 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 222

More
Skull kandy earphones pure bass and clarity high built in. Stock music app with custom equaliser setting, music sounds sweet
Any music genre that sounds good to me from rock to edm to trance to dance to eurodance etc...if it has a good beat or sound I might like it

Sent from my C2005 using xda app-developers app
31st October 2013, 01:32 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 811

More
Audio Bluetooth headphone
Bought the Syllable G18 Bluetooth 4.0 Headphones.

I might be the only one in the world who has bought these, if the web is any indicator.

USD140.00 for a set of Bluetooth headphones with no track record is on a par with buying a race horse called Bruce from a guy in a pub.

The sound quality is pretty good when paired to the XPERIA LT26i and or XPERIA M, although I don't have any 'known' quality Bluetooth headphones to compare it with.
Maybe a trip down to the local Audio shop to 'tire kick' a pair of Sony MDR-1RBT Bluetooth headphones to find out how my G18 stack up.
G18 pairs with all my Android devices without any problems. Even pairs with my Android v2.2 TV box.
Paired easily with a Sony Ericsson K610i (circa 2006) and audio sounded good.
The headphones can be paired with two devices at any given time.
There is no audio 'buzz' or breakup when testing audio frequencies from deep bass to high treble.
Seems to be good spacial audio definition too, but'll need to get a few audio tracks to discover how good that is.

The headphones use Bluetooth 4.0, but I'm not sure what that gives us beyond Bluetooth 3.0 + HS

Seem to be good for up to 8 metres with a few walls using XPERIA M.

The headphones have mics(x2) in both ear pieces and a tap on the big button on the right answers any calls.
Music fades out to take the call and continues when call is completed.
Was playing .flac encoded music when call was taken and the person on a land-phone sounded like they were talking to me through a bake bean can.
But that could be going from stereo .flac encoded audio to mono phone call quality. The other person said they could hear me clearly.

Pairing with Win7(32bit, 64bit) is another story... it's a real struggle, but it does pair.

Using 3.5mm audio connection seems to ramp things up a notch, with greater driving bass and maybe richer sound, but that may be to do with the software drivers on the originating device (PC/Audio Receiver), so that's something to investigate over time.

You will find yourself moving the headphones around a bit after an hour or two as the ears become a bit sore over time.

In short, big headphones and a good sound with an XPERIA M.

Also use a pair of Suicen AX647 bluetooth v2.1 head phones which are cheap ($25.00), but provide a good sound (lacks a bit of bass) but you can use them for hours with no ear strain and I got good signal at the other end of the house 15 metres away (approx two walls)

Sennheiser PX 100-II with over empathised bass.

Sennheiser ear-buds from my old iRiver MP3 player circa 2005.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Suicen AX647.png
Views:	6292
Size:	12.3 KB
ID:	2361792  
31st October 2013, 04:29 PM |#8  
OP Junior Member
Flag alappuzha

More
^ +1 to looks
Don't know about the sound, but with the bucks you spent, it must be supercool Curious though!!!

Well, as said earlier, got my Soundmagic ES18.
The seller ***** me. I ordered the one in green-black, he sent the red-black one.
Just going to leave some negative feedback. Cannot stand the delay of replacement.

Little disappointed, had high expectations with the product. May be it will improve after burn-in, it's just been an hour and it is improving. But don't get the wrong idea. It's totally awesome, but I was expecting it to be awesomer(if there is such a word)
But again,it's way cheaper to demand much. So price wise it is bang for buck.
Love the bass though.
At least it does not hurt my ears like the stock ones. So from me, it's a thumbs up.
25th December 2013, 07:16 PM |#9  
Kashmir
Thanks Meter: 887

More
Using earpods

Sent from my potato chamber using xda app-developers app
26th December 2013, 03:26 AM |#10  
Flag Madurai
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Audio
Using SoundMagic ES20, with Walkman and Viper4Android Sound enhancement .
26th December 2013, 06:51 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 353

More
Sennheiser mx170 - sound is pretty cool with stock walkman but I wouldn't recommend them. Durability isn't the best and there are some noises but bass is nice. Most of time I'm listening rock and punk rock.
The Following User Says Thank You to iks8 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift iks8 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)