Thanks Meter: 384

Post Reply Email Thread
23rd July 2014, 01:50 PM |#591  
Thanks Meter: 154

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adddaamo

Do you know that our just guessing ?

The "end of september" part Is just my guessing, the other was taken from David g+
The Following User Says Thank You to YaPeL For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift YaPeL Ad-Free

2nd August 2014, 08:39 PM |#592  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Zzzz taking incredibly long

Sent from my XT890 using XDA Free mobile app
2nd August 2014, 09:24 PM |#593  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Still two months left. Who knows, it may come even later
3rd August 2014, 04:13 AM |#594  
Thanks Meter: 63

More
Thumbs down
Quote:
Originally Posted by f3bruary

Still two months left. Who knows, it may come even later

omg two years and three phones later, and a completely different operating system, and I still check this forum. Unbelievable. The android update model isn't broken, it never existed in the first place. Aren't like all android phones from 2.2 up to 4.4 wide open to a huge security flaw now? And even if the RAZRi gets updated, what happens when the next flaw is found? Hopeless.
The Following User Says Thank You to iolinux333 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift iolinux333 Ad-Free
3rd August 2014, 06:23 AM |#595  
Thanks Meter: 154

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iolinux333

omg two years and three phones later, and a completely different operating system, and I still check this forum. Unbelievable. The android update model isn't broken, it never existed in the first place. Aren't like all android phones from 2.2 up to 4.4 wide open to a huge security flaw now? And even if the RAZRi gets updated, what happens when the next flaw is found? Hopeless.

Please, get out of here.

Enviado desde mi XT890 usando Tapatalk now Free
3rd August 2014, 08:46 AM |#596  
Flag Nr Manchester
Thanks Meter: 76

More
Quote:

Yeah I know what you mean.
Every so often I wonder the same and just pop in to check on its status. One day it might be time to charge up my Razr phone again to update it. In the meantime I'll carry on using my Nexus 5.
The Following User Says Thank You to vimesUK For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vimesUK Ad-Free
3rd August 2014, 08:57 AM |#597  
Thanks Meter: 80

More
Whatever floats your boat. But not all of us, especially RAZRi users, cry for our dinner from mummy Google. We're happy making our own dinner.

Sent from my XT890 using XDA Free mobile app
3rd August 2014, 09:25 AM |#598  

More
Quote:

Lol like iPhones are so safe. There are vulnerabilities found in all major softwares all the time. Finding them and publishing it is what actually makes it safer...
3rd August 2014, 09:51 AM |#599  
Thanks Meter: 64

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by f3bruary

Lol like iPhones are so safe. There are vulnerabilities found in all major softwares all the time. Finding them and publishing it is what actually makes it safer...

No, finding, publishing AND MAKING AND INSTALLING PATCHES ! I didn't receive ant update security or not throughout my usage of RAZR I.
3rd August 2014, 10:09 AM |#600  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adddaamo

No, finding, publishing AND MAKING AND INSTALLING PATCHES ! I didn't receive ant update security or not throughout my usage of RAZR I.

Not every and each Android device receives all the latest updates. I assume this was common knowledge but apparently some people don't understand or accept that. Some phones are less known or less popular and Google can't develop updates for every device out here. Most of the time the updates are available but the manufacturer (samsung, motorola, htc) won't push it through cause they don't feel like working on another version where they have to put their own customizations through. They rather wait for major updates and push them to their latest line of products instead. Google can't be blamed for this. And just because your (2 yr old) device isn't receiving updates doesn't mean it's suddenly extremely vulnerable for attacks and malware. If you use your brain that should be enough.
3rd August 2014, 12:48 PM |#601  
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Quote:

Want a good advice?

To bad, you didn't understand it the first time so i see you are probaly braindead or something?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)